cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus america rma worst in history!

philly_cheese_s
Level 8
Hello!
I own 2 GTX 780 ti DC2OC'S, the factory fans had the fan blades broke. I contacted Asus America, he assured me if it was covered they would be repaired.
I told him I had used Intel CPU fan's to rig them with. Basically I got the shaft, today I get a E-mail from RMA Asus America stating becuse they
way I put the fans on it would cost $120 EACH LOLZ! They then said we will fix it if you can provide the receipt like im a thief, but I can not reply to the Email
nor anyway to show that I did in fact pay $770 EACH CARD, of my own hard earned money.

THE WORST COMPANY IN AMERICAN HISTORY BARE NONE! you people have finally woken me up to the fact that computer are nothing but
but old tech sold over and over again. So I can have state of the ART CUTTING EDGE TECH so I can spend $240 on my old 780ti's cause I'm a thief and I should pay like all dumb American's
So done with yer junk ass company, I even defended you guys, BUT NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't be happy If i got 2 brand new 980 ti's tomorrow(which will never happen), I'll spend my dying breath BAD MOUTHING ASUS!!!
Stupid Americans what do we know..........

I need a LINK to sumit my proof of purchase so i can get my broke cards back
2 REPLIES 2

philly_cheese_s
Level 8
Delete my account, I'll not come here again!

dunedune
Level 7
Seriously i didnt ever contacted with any company , because all my laptops doesnt contains any hardware problems , So what about warranty !? Did you gave them ? I own 3 laptops "2 from dell and 1 from asus " all of them including warranty for year