cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install Intel Graphic Driver update for Asus G551jw?

Muluu
Level 7
Hello , i want to upgrade my intel graphic driver via Driver Update Utility intel , and it dosent give me any update but i can see the new version in the website so i get this error says contact your manufacturer . any idea ? what should i do ?
10 REPLIES 10

AsSaSsInJ0HN
Level 7
Right click in Device Manager and hit UPDATE DRIVER on Intel HD 4600

AsSaSsInJ0HN wrote:
Right click in Device Manager and hit UPDATE DRIVER on Intel HD 4600

i tryed but it says its updated

then u are already having the latest version of drivers. Do u have any errors with Intel graphic drivers ?

ZIXEL
Level 7
i had that problem your default drivers of asus are CUSTOM SUPPORT ASUS , intel update utilty searchs for clean drivers from INTEL , so u have to unnistal the current default asus driver , after reboot pls SCAN again with intel update utility and u will can update and install , greetings
GG WP

I can recommend >>> http://voltground.com

I just play StarCraft II

ZIXEL wrote:
i had that problem your default drivers of asus are CUSTOM SUPPORT ASUS , intel update utilty searchs for clean drivers from INTEL , so u have to unnistal the current default asus driver , after reboot pls SCAN again with intel update utility and u will can update and install , greetings

tryed your way , and i get this again

A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The intel driver update utility is not able to update the driver . installing a generic intel drivr instead of customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues .contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer

Muluu wrote:
tryed your way , and i get this again

A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The intel driver update utility is not able to update the driver . installing a generic intel drivr instead of customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues .contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer

Hey guys,
I got the same issue and I'm getting some crashs when lauching some apps such as Spotify or some video players ... It just freezes for few seconds only every time but still ...
I'm running on Windows 10, do you think it comes from that ? Or is it just the driver that definitely needs an update ?

Cheers

I have exactly the same model and Asus driver unfortunatelly crashes with Windows 10. Newest driver from Intel site probably fixes this problem, so I hope Asus will update their Intel driver.

ZIXEL
Level 7
Try to unnistal with revo unninstaller , so usefull cleaning register ,
GG WP

I can recommend >>> http://voltground.com

I just play StarCraft II

Had the same issue. I was able to install the current Intel drivers by following the steps found on this web page:
http://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-intel-beta-graphics-drivers-surface