cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA for G751JY touchpad's buttons vibrations caused by the subwoofer?

styling100
Level 7
Hi all, I've recently contacted the ASUS support for the vibrations of the touchpad's buttons of my G751JY caused by the subwoofer, which make an annoying and obvious buzzing (which increases with the increase of the volume).
The ASUS support replies me that it's an hardware issue and that I have to open an RMA and send them the pc for the reparation.
I've read in some threads that other people have the some problem, what do you suggest?
Thanks a lot
2 REPLIES 2

Rares95
Level 8
I suggest to keep calm, because you can't possibly have the buttons not make sound from the subwoofer unless they are WELDED aka not-a-button. It's something you need to deal with. If it REALLY bothers you, you could hold your palm on them, and another palm on the numpads and it will reduce most of the buzzing.

Rares95 wrote:
I suggest to keep calm, because you can't possibly have the buttons not make sound from the subwoofer unless they are WELDED aka not-a-button. It's something you need to deal with. If it REALLY bothers you, you could hold your palm on them, and another palm on the numpads and it will reduce most of the buzzing.

Ok, I just wanted to know if it was a common problem at all.
To limit buzzing I have set the internal subwoofer sound level under 80%.. thanks