cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox 360 Emulator

MelvinZ
Level 8
First of all I want to state that I have done my reasearch, and for the record it is a FACT that emulators are NOT illegal. Neither are ROMs or ISOs of games that you own. The illegality comes in when you download or receive a copy of a game you do not own.

That being said I only intend to use an emulator for games that my brother has purchased, which I admit is a bit of a grey area, but I think most of you will agree that as long as the games stay in the family it's pretty much the same as borrowing a copy of the game from him, just without my having to purchase or borrow an xbox.

So here's the problem: I can't get an emulator to work. I've tried two of them and neither have worked. The first required a security code that I could not obtain, and the second required a bios that I thought I had procured, but unfortunately was out of date. I was wondering if anybody knows of a good Xbox 360 emulator that is either easy to set up or has some sort of a tutorial to help me install it and does not require any activation of any kind. I already have a tool to extract the ISOs from the disks, so that's not a problem, I just need an emulator that works. Thanks in advance for any help you can give, and I hope someone here has a solution to this problem.

Also for the record I have the g551 laptop with windows 10 and a usb xbox controller. Hope that helps.
11 REPLIES 11

JCGaming
Level 7
MelvinZ wrote:
First of all I want to state that I have done my reasearch, and for the record it is a FACT that emulators are NOT illegal. Neither are ROMs or ISOs of games that you own. The illegality comes in when you download or receive a copy of a game you do not own.

That being said I only intend to use an emulator for games that my brother has purchased, which I admit is a bit of a grey area, but I think most of you will agree that as long as the games stay in the family it's pretty much the same as borrowing a copy of the game from him, just without my having to purchase or borrow an xbox.

So here's the problem: I can't get an emulator to work. I've tried two of them and neither have worked. The first required a security code that I could not obtain, and the second required a bios that I thought I had procured, but unfortunately was out of date. I was wondering if anybody knows of a good Xbox 360 emulator that is either easy to set up or has some sort of a tutorial to help me install it and does not require any activation of any kind. I already have a tool to extract the ISOs from the disks, so that's not a problem, I just need an emulator that works. Thanks in advance for any help you can give, and I hope someone here has a solution to this problem.

Also for the record I have the g551 laptop with windows 10 and a usb xbox controller. Hope that helps.

A lot of game creators hate XBOX emulators because people can easily go on there and play games that they haven't bought, so that is why there arnt very many out there

But here is a emulator that may work for you!

http://xbx360.com/

MelvinZ
Level 8
Thanks for the link, but I can't seem to get the activation code. I did the survey, multiple times, but it failed to recognize that I had completed the survey. On top of that I made an account to try and get help, but I can't seem to get it to send me an activation code, and without that I can't post in the forums... Have you used this emulator? If so, do you know how I can fix this?

MelvinZ wrote:
Thanks for the link, but I can't seem to get the activation code. I did the survey, multiple times, but it failed to recognize that I had completed the survey. On top of that I made an account to try and get help, but I can't seem to get it to send me an activation code, and without that I can't post in the forums... Have you used this emulator? If so, do you know how I can fix this?

If there is a survey involved don't do them! I have not used any Xbox emulator.

dunedune
Level 7
Exuse me !!!! Is this real or FAKE ? gonna try it , Because i tried more than 7 xbox emulators and all of them are fake

MelvinZ
Level 8
Yeah, honestly thinking this is kinda fake. I mean, it has forums with posters and users and everything, but those could just be an elaborate hoax to get us to do the survey. Still haven't gotten the survey to work and I haven't received the activation email for my account yet, so I can't even post in the forums. I just hope I didn't get a virus from that thing.

MelvinZ wrote:
Yeah, honestly thinking this is kinda fake. I mean, it has forums with posters and users and everything, but those could just be an elaborate hoax to get us to do the survey. Still haven't gotten the survey to work and I haven't received the activation email for my account yet, so I can't even post in the forums. I just hope I didn't get a virus from that thing.

Some of them might include viruses or Malware... I would not recommend you completing any of these fake surveys. Because they take your email address and other information and sell it 3rd party companies. That is how you get spam mail and junk mail.

dunedune
Level 7
The site to get Code not working , Also am sure 100% its completely Fake garbage .. The only emulator is real for PS3 called rpcs , its not running any game only rare of them because its BETA edition

MelvinZ
Level 8
you probably should have said that earlier... Thanks anyway, but I would recommend checking things out before you link to them in the future, unless you put a disclaimer in that is =P