CPU CoolerCorsair H105, H110 and H115i
    CaseCorsair 750D and 780T
    Power SupplyCorsair AX-1200i and Antec 850 pro platinum
    Keyboard Logitech K800
    Mouse Razer Mamba
    Headset Corsair Vengeance 2100
    OS W7 Ultimate 64bit and W10 pro 64bit
    Network RouterNetcom Wireless NF18ACV

Hi Kestami and yea, Mismatched DIMMs or wrongly specked, a common cry for help.

Important to know the exact specs of your DIMMs, and that they have been tested by ASUS and proven to work.
    We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
    CPU:
    AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kestami View Post
    Going to have another play around when I get home from the office tonight, Just saw a new BIOS was released so perhaps it's possible that could help..I'll keep you updated. Thanks for all of your support so far.

Also i'm talking to a guy @ Asus who's talking me through some stuff, asked me to check if my corsair RAM was on the QVL, i'm pretty sure mine is on there (but my model number is the 8gb version, the one on there is 16gb, i think that would count as a match.
    However for some of the Corsair RAM on the list it has a particular version. Anyone had issues with different version RAM to that on the QVL? I'm going to check mine later as you have to look on the actual sticks, apparently.
    Can't speak for Corsair as I prefer HyperX over them. I have never ran into compatibility problems with HyperX RAM even when the memory kit isn't on the QVL.

ROG Member Array

In the end i've sadly just admitted defeat. Left my RAM underclocked at 1600mhz and everything works a charm, slow boot but after that it's rapid. Probably not as rapid as if it was at it's proper speed of 2666 : /

Never mind guys, painful to know i can't 100% trust my computer but i've had no issues for a week. Maybe in a few months down the line i'll just buy a prebuilt bundle to get that peace of mind.

ROG Member Array

Update on this guys, as I know it's been a while but could be useful for someone else.

After a year almost of having my pc build not quite running properly, I had a friend finally buy a Skylake chipset and let me try my bits in his computer. Turns out it was the CPU. Ordered a new 6700k and everything works as it should.
    Will be RMA'ing the old one and then selling it on, I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2