cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to preorder G752 for UK/EU?

chackle
Level 7
I've seen a bunch of websites for preordering in the US, but I don't want to pay the silly custom charges and I'd rather deal with a UK company than US. Anyone know where would allow for preordering?
3 REPLIES 3

Anthony566
Level 9
I cant help with pre ordering but I do know that OCUK will have them in at the end on November and you should be able to pre order as soon as they add them to there web site in a few weeks.

I had that information direct from OCUK as that is where I'm planning on getting mine from.

Anthony566 wrote:
I cant help with pre ordering but I do know that OCUK will have them in at the end on November and you should be able to pre order as soon as they add them to there web site in a few weeks.

I had that information direct from OCUK as that is where I'm planning on getting mine from.

Ah fantastic! I've dealt with OCUK before and they were very good at getting the rigs out promptly. I may just opt to wait until they get them in also! Hopefully get it in time for christmas time off 🙂

Anthony566
Level 9
OCUK are suppliers of 99% of all things PC for me as the customer service is first class.