cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G501 Review + Blog announcement

Sheldondl
Level 7
Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum and I wanted to share something I have started a short while ago. I have started a tech blog, and I think I am doing pretty good for my day and age. If you are interested, feel free to take a look, if you aren't and just want to read the review, the link is here: Click Me . The name is not very creative or aspiring, but I do not plan to keep it that way. I do not have a scheduled posting rate, but I try to post frequently to give people something to read every now and then. This is currently a small hobby for me, but I would like to see this grow into something a little bit bigger. This might sound like a marketing scheme, and to be quite honest it sort of it but I do see this grow. Leave a comment if you want me to improve anything or if you would like me to write about something. My first post (which is my blog launch announcement) might answer your questions. I do not find my first few posts to be the best, but I feel it should be given some recognition. Please try to keep everything clean and have a nice day!

Link to blog here: Click Me
2 REPLIES 2

toronto699
Level 13
Nice Blog , really interesting some good info and insites

Ok guys, I decided to change the name. The new domain is https://movabletech.wordpress.com/