cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG GL552JX BIOS logo help needed, how can I get the ROG logo back?

shukno_nodi
Level 7
I've downloaded and updated the bios of my GL552JX notebook to 207. I've downloaded it from asus.com After updating the bios I've lost the ROG bios logo. Now it shows Asus bios logo. I've tried to downgrade it but failed as bios or winflash didn't allow me. So how can I get back the ROG logo back? Please Help 😞
10 REPLIES 10

toronto699
Level 13

toronto699 wrote:
same post here
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?74476-ROG-logo-replaced-windows-logo

Nah not same. I want to change my bios logo to get back ROG bios logo. And he wants windows boot logo

you may try this one using bios 203 :cool:
but remember, change the name into GL552JX.BIN in step 2

Its it gonna affect anything on the system (software/hardware) if i downgrade the bios as you said ?
Bro, did u tried it, everything okay ? >.<

How to downgrade bios? I have no idea.

I've tried downgrading by CMD(admin) /nodate method using WinFlash. Didn't work for me 😞 What to do next?

viper4595
Level 7
shukno_nodi wrote:
I've downloaded and updated the bios of my GL552JX notebook to 207. I've downloaded it from asus.com After updating the bios I've lost the ROG bios logo. Now it shows Asus bios logo. I've tried to downgrade it but failed as bios or winflash didn't allow me. So how can I get back the ROG logo back? Please Help 😞

Hi,
I have done with your problem ! Now my BIOS is 209 (lastest 2016) but my BIOS logo is still Rog Logo.
To bring back the Rog logo, follow my steps:
1. Download 2 softwares: Ami afuwin tool (newest version) and UEFITool. Also download the BIOS version that contain the Rog logo( BIOS ver 203 or lower).
2. Open Ami afuwin tool (using GUITool in Afutool\Afuwin folder) and Save your current BIOS.
3. Open UEFITool windows and open the BIOS that cotain Rog logo.
4. Expand all lines until you can see the line: Volume image section, then Expand it's node one more time.
5. Hit the keyboard the number 51 and you will be at the line 51E778F1-0C9A-48CC-A357-B12055FDFF4F.
6. Right click at the line 51E778F1-0C9A-48CC-A357-B12055FDFF4F to Export it as a file.
7. Now, open the current BIOS file you just saved by UEFITool.
8. Do step 4,5. Then, replace the file that you export at step 6 to the line 51E778F1-0C9A-48CC-A357-B12055FDFF4F.
9. Save the current BIOS file.
10. Using Ami afuwin tool to flash the file.
Done! Enjoy 🙂
Note: If you have some error with Ami tool, go to Progress tab and try again.

allright, here we go
ver 2.09 bios with rog logo

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0GtTQ8zisMbWTk0aXVjWjE3RkE
make sure that your laptop model is GL552JX and change your CSM option

javanesse wrote:
allright, here we go
ver 2.09 bios with rog logo

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0GtTQ8zisMbWTk0aXVjWjE3RkE
make sure that your laptop model is GL552JX and change your CSM option

Hi, can you help me for this thing and i'm use GL553VD