cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For all the Gamers who really know...looking to find the best driving game

AQUASTEVAE
Level 8
I am not much of a gamer. I buy gaming laptops because they are the strongest and fastest. i am a pilot, and also a biologist, which puts me in different countries all the time. so i use flight sim software to keep my piloting skills sharp. however, i am looking to find the best driving game i can find, where i can use my flight stick (normal joystick, not game consol controller) to control the game. i do not want to buy a console controller, and i don't want to play using my keyboard.
thanks for any help you guys can give me. just so you know, i definitely am not interested in grandtheft auto, or any game like that. i am looking more for a realistic racing game. thanks again for any help.
CoolerMaster Maker 5T - ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME - 65-inch UHD 4k SAMSUNG Q8FN - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - NZXT Kraken X72 - 10 SIRIUS LOOP/NZXT RGB Case Fans W/ HUE+ - Gigabyte AORUS 1080 TI EXTREME - 64GB GSkill TRIDENTZ NEO 3600Mhz DDR4 - 3X XPG GAMMIX S70 2TB NVMe SSD'S- 2X CORSAIR FORCE MP600 NVMe SSD'S - WD BLUE 8TB HDD - Logitech wireless KRAFT advanced keyboard - Logitech M570 wireless trackball - Dual booting WIN 11
3 REPLIES 3

oHOWEo
Level 7
rFactor2 is the most realistic without subscription, can't say I have tried it with a joystick mind you

aeolisio
Level 10
Might want to post this here
https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?74-PC-Gaming
since it has nothing to do with the laptop and doesnt really belong here.
3d printed parts and accessories for the G751. You know you want something better than OEM ->https://www.shapeways.com/shops/aeolisio[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
AQUASTEVAE wrote:
I am not much of a gamer. I buy gaming laptops because they are the strongest and fastest. i am a pilot, and also a biologist, which puts me in different countries all the time. so i use flight sim software to keep my piloting skills sharp. however, i am looking to find the best driving game i can find, where i can use my flight stick (normal joystick, not game consol controller) to control the game. i do not want to buy a console controller, and i don't want to play using my keyboard.
thanks for any help you guys can give me. just so you know, i definitely am not interested in grandtheft auto, or any game like that. i am looking more for a realistic racing game. thanks again for any help.

aeolisio wrote:
Might want to post this here
https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?74-PC-Gaming
since it has nothing to do with the laptop and doesnt really belong here.

Not really sure if the other forum moderators will agree with me, but since the G751JY is a 'gaming' notebook, I really don't have any problem discussing the best games to play/run on it since this doesn't need to be a troubleshooting or problem-solving only forum.

If AQUASTEVAE was more interested in discussing the best games on a desktop or other system, then it would be better to refer them to a different sub-forum to get the right people to answer it, but if they are asking about gaming on the G751JY and interested in getting the opinions of other G751 or G751JY owners, it's a fair question in my book since other G751JY owners may also be interested or have more information to provide about it.

Actually, you guys (and gals of course) should be able to discuss just about anything related to your ASUS G-series notebook that you are interested or excited about (that other ASUS G-series notebook owners will also hopefully be excited or interested in discussing).

Thanks!