cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG278Q Blurry wierd sh1t> plz help

nircc
Level 10
So i got my 2nd Swift for like 4months alrdy (first one came with dead pixel and been replaced)

today i woke up and found out that 70 of my screen is like very Blurry and im having HARD TIME reading text

i Entered a game called WildStar and could clearly see the problem in there
like the test is being cut in half and flicker

so i start to made some more tests

if i open lets say Torrent and put on my screen like left side or middle i cant read the text

if i take it to the RIGHT side of my screen like bottom right i can see a CLEAR TEXT and everything is fine

all i want to know is . do i have to RMA it again ?
also i want to ask something .is it possible for me to ask for a diffrent monitor from asus?or its lost because its been 4 months since i bought it...

i get the idea that i can RMA it and get new one . what i dont get is . do i have to live like this until the end of warranty?do i have to live in fear until the next problem appears?

please let me know what do you think . i will call the RMA Service tomorrow 🙂

thanks!
FractalDesign Define R5~ Asus Maximus VII HERO~ i7-4790k@ 4.7 GHz. ~ GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming ~ 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 HZ. ~ Samsung 850EVO 1TB SSD ~ Asus CD/DVD reader/writer ~ Coolermaster V Series 1000W~ Noctua NH-D15+ Noctua NH-A14 FLX x3

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
Steelseries APEX M800
Logitech G303
Roccat HIRO
3 REPLIES 3

toronto699
Level 13
you are not the only one with issues PG278Q
https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?175-ROG-Swift-(PG)-ASUS-Gaming-(VG)-LCD-Discussion
ask maybe they will give u a different monitor some have gone through 3 of those in 6 months

toronto699 wrote:
you are not the only one with issues PG278Q
https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?175-ROG-Swift-(PG)-ASUS-Gaming-(VG)-LCD-Discussion
ask maybe they will give u a different monitor some have gone through 3 of those in 6 months

i guess im ****ed
now i have to open a service call
wait 48hours until a service guy calls me to tell me when he gonna pickup the monitor from my house

then lets say it would take a day or two just to bring the monitor to the LAB
another few days to "test" it

so the problem is why i have to be withouit a monitor for like a week !@?#
i dont have a spare monitor to use in that time

i paid SO MUCH money . in my country this monitor is like 100-150usd more then erupe/us prices

so i paid ALOT for a sh1t support and a gr8 product that work only few months ...

no idea what to do ...
FractalDesign Define R5~ Asus Maximus VII HERO~ i7-4790k@ 4.7 GHz. ~ GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming ~ 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 HZ. ~ Samsung 850EVO 1TB SSD ~ Asus CD/DVD reader/writer ~ Coolermaster V Series 1000W~ Noctua NH-D15+ Noctua NH-A14 FLX x3

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
Steelseries APEX M800
Logitech G303
Roccat HIRO

nircc
Level 10
it appears they wont "replace" the monitor
but "repair" it
god knows which part they are going to put in my monitor : {
im so screwed.

last asus prodcut for sure

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
Steelseries APEX M800
Logitech G303
Roccat HIRO