cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Dont Boot!

most94
Level 7
Hei Guys i need your help i have try all i know.
My mainboard dont boot i get error code 44.. he is only booting with a graphic card in but my graphic card are so old and i want to use the intel graphics.
i cant find the intel graphice on device manager..and when im trying to install the intel graphic i get the massage.
^^This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software^^
My build is
Windows 10 x64 enterprise
Asus Maximus VIII Hero
Intel I7 6700K
Corsair Vengeance lpx 2x8gb 3000mhz
Evga 850 Gold80
Kraken X61
And case Storm Stryker CM
11 REPLIES 11

NemesisChild
Level 12
Is the onboard iGPU enabled in the bios?
Intel i9 10850K@ 5.3GHz
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E
Corsair H115i Pro XT
G.Skill TridentZ@ 3600MHz CL14 2x16GB
EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FWT3 Ultra
Storage: WD Blue SN550 2TB NVMe M.2
EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2
ASUS ROG Strix Helios GX601

NemesisChild wrote:
Is the onboard iGPU enabled in the bios?

if i enable the multi monitor igpu he dont boot with the grapic card in and out..

Chino
Level 15

Chino wrote:
Are you using HDMI or Displayport? Also are you connecting your system to a monitor or TV?

I try at first with hdmi to a TV and then i try from a monitro DVI-D with a hdmi adapter to the system.
i talked with intel at live chat and he tell me to send the cpu back..

Chino
Level 15

Chino wrote:
Correct.

Can you please verify the QCODE that you're seeing for me? Just to confirm that it's indeed 44.

i upload today a video on youtube and give u the link..

Chino wrote:
Sounds like a plan to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F27F69D1d88
here is your video..

Chino
Level 15
I see. Apparently your system is in a boot loop. Do the following for me please.

Disconnect all your USB devices including your front panel USB headers and such. Also remove the DVI cable and the adapter. Clear your CMOS using the button on the back. Press the Start button on your motherboard. Tell me if your system is still in goes in a boot loop.