Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 276
  1. #251
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    82

    Is it correct to say, that after you have given Windows enough time to load, everything is okay?

    YES!!!!



    Does it make a difference if you minimize the number of processes/programs which load during Windows startup?


    NO!!!!

    Media Player from Windows 10 1709 Versionno secial codecs

  2. #252
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzi View Post
    Is it correct to say, that after you have given Windows enough time to load, everything is okay?

    YES!!!!



    Does it make a difference if you minimize the number of processes/programs which load during Windows startup?


    NO!!!!

    Media Player from Windows 10 1709 Versionno secial codecs
    Are any components in your system overclocked?

  3. #253
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    82

    No all @stock and i mean all

  4. #254
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzi View Post
    No all @stock and i mean all
    Thanks for confirming, we'll see if we can replicate with the info you provided. If there's anything else you think might be relevant, let me know.

  5. #255
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    82

    When the pc is some minutes on you can shut dow or restart the pc all is good
    if he was longer out (4hrs or longer( the crackling comes

  6. #256
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzi View Post
    When the pc is some minutes on you can shut dow or restart the pc all is good
    if he was longer out (4hrs or longer( the crackling comes
    So far, still unable to replicate the issue. As you can imagine, it's going to take awhile if the replication process requires 4+ hours between tests and the issue occurs only within the first 30-60 seconds upon booting up.
    For now, try uninstalling the DLX driver and use the native Windows driver. If there is still an issue, it is possible the PSU or motherboard is the root cause.

  7. #257
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Can we conclude that using the recommended 6-pin connector (12V) fixed the sound cutting issue?
    the clicking sound back again made all sounds dissapear with direct 6 pin from PSU, it happens very random, sometimes when launch a game, some just by watching youtube...

    this morning the card doesn't produce sounds at all!!,
    below are things i try that doesn't fix it
    -cleaning the card and the pci slot (might be dust)
    -swaping the card to another slot
    -changing 6pin power source
    lastly i uninstall Asmedia USB 3.1 - 1.1(Microsoft), and the soundcard back to work again

    im really confused

  8. #258
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    308

    Quote Originally Posted by spycounter View Post
    the clicking sound back again made all sounds dissapear with direct 6 pin from PSU, it happens very random, sometimes when launch a game, some just by watching youtube...

    this morning the card doesn't produce sounds at all!!,
    below are things i try that doesn't fix it
    -cleaning the card and the pci slot (might be dust)
    -swaping the card to another slot
    -changing 6pin power source
    lastly i uninstall Asmedia USB 3.1 - 1.1(Microsoft), and the soundcard back to work again

    im really confused
    usually the Asemdia is not causing the issue, like I said from the start it something with the USB power saving, it just shut it off because maybe something in windows does something. for me it works either way with asmedia or without . but I didn't use it much , using headphones more . try install the newest asmedia drivers 1.16.51.1 from station drivers or where ever you find it.

  9. #259
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    82

    When new Raid DLX Driver will come
    The last one are 1 Year old

  10. #260
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    So many problems with that card.
    Sound cutting during playing games, sometimes after sound cut my voice became like robot in teamspeak.
    Sometimes have problems with switching from speakers to headphones and back, sound is dissapearing. Very low possibility to crush game after switch.
    No bass management, have to use third party software.
    Upmix is awfull, sound became distorted and not working with browsers.

    I'm dissapointed with that product, never expected to have so many important issues and long time has'n been fixed.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •