Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by x7007 View Post
    did you try updating the beta firmware for the box? from the same place you download the driver.

and disable fast boot.

search google if not sure in bios and windows
    Rolling back to 1.1.13, control box working again.

So I think the issue does not relate with the fast boot...

I updated the beta control box firmware before.

I will try disable fast boot sometime.
    Thanks for your reply.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Rockemail View Post
    After update 1.1.17, my control box not working(Just keep LED split lights on, cannot control).
    Tried uninstall and reinstall few times doesn't solve the issue.

Attachment 66138

Does anyone get this issue?
    I also have this exact issue. 1.1.17 drivers made my control box stop working in the same manner.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

As I stated I have the exact same issue that Rockemail encountered with the new 1.1.17 driver. I have tried disabling fast boot in my pc but that had no effect. Rolling the driver back to 1.1.13 re-enabled the control box for me. Also like Rockemail I have the 1.14 firmware installed for the control box. The new drivers seem to not recognize the control box which is why it becomes non responsive. As the drivers and the beta 1.14 firmware are both ment to address the fast boot issue could that be the problem? In any case at least my control box is not broken for real which I thought it might be. ?;- )

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by InternetOwl View Post
    As I stated I have the exact same issue that Rockemail encountered with the new 1.1.17 driver. I have tried disabling fast boot in my pc but that had no effect. Rolling the driver back to 1.1.13 re-enabled the control box for me. Also like Rockemail I have the 1.14 firmware installed for the control box. The new drivers seem to not recognize the control box which is why it becomes non responsive. As the drivers and the beta 1.14 firmware are both ment to address the fast boot issue could that be the problem? In any case at least my control box is not broken for real which I thought it might be. ?;- )
    Same here.
    Disable fast boot had no effect.

Please fix the issue ASAP.

Ex-employee Array

I have reported this issue over to our audio team and they will look into this as soon as possible.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I have reported this issue over to our audio team and they will look into this as soon as possible.
    Broke here as well..

Also - Really wish you guys would keep an archive of older driver versions on your support website. It's incredibly frustrating having to scour the internet for an older version hoping you can find it because the latest driver potentially broke something.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by mchart View Post
    Broke here as well..

Also - Really wish you guys would keep an archive of older driver versions on your support website. It's incredibly frustrating having to scour the internet for an older version hoping you can find it because the latest driver potentially broke something.
    It seems like only audio products aren't offering older versions. I will pass this feedback along to them..

Ex-employee Array

I received update that v1.1.17 has been pulled and our team is working on v1.1.18 that will address this issue. I will update with more information once this is available. Thanks.

New ROGer Array

I installed the asmedia drivers linked two pages back but didnt change the power management settings. I havent had an audio dropout in 3 days. I was getting them multiple times an hour previously.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDoom View Post
    I installed the asmedia drivers linked two pages back but didnt change the power management settings. I havent had an audio dropout in 3 days. I was getting them multiple times an hour previously.
    Can you share the version of the driver?

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast