Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 279
  1. #211
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    90

    1.1.18 got my control box working fine again as well. Yay.

  2. #212
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Thank you both for confirming that this version fixes the issue.

  3. #213
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    With new driver I still have massive issues with latency which stutters the mouse, sometimes the driver just gives up and doesn't reproduce any sonic studio sound effects (asmedia driver reinstall as fix or sometimes just turning sonic studio off in the tray and back on) oh and I was able to play couple of sound sources like 1 AIMP music player and 2 firefox > youtube tabs opened which gives me strange results because in that scenario:
    -AIMP does play with sonic studio effects
    -first tab of firefox does play with sonic studio effects
    -but second tab does not play any effects - just raw sound
    Last edited by Raider0001; 10-09-2017 at 04:44 PM.

  4. #214
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    308

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider0001 View Post
    With new driver I still have massive issues with latency which stutters the mouse, sometimes the driver just gives up and doesn't reproduce any sonic studio sound effects (asmedia driver reinstall as fix or sometimes just turning sonic studio off in the tray and back on) oh and I was able to play couple of sound sources like 1 AIMP music player and 2 firefox > youtube tabs opened which gives me strange results because in that scenario:
    -AIMP does play with sonic studio effects
    -first tab of firefox does play with sonic studio effects
    -but second tab does not play any effects - just raw sound


    Is it better to use the Asmedia or not ? or the microsoft default

  5. #215
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Control box do not work, no lights.

    Hello, Driver 1.1.8, FW 1.14
    After upgrading to 1.14, control box stop working. No lights, pressing buttons have no effect. Sound and mic connected to box, working properly.
    Any ideas how to downgrade to 1.13 or fix this problem?
    THX

  6. #216
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    We will have the engineers look into the latency and control box issues. Thanks for letting us know.

    Hi X3epx3ep,
    Are you saying the sound and mic work but buttons and lights don't work?

  7. #217
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by x7007 View Post
    Is it better to use the Asmedia or not ? or the microsoft default
    I have disconnected STRIX SOAR, as it is pointless to use it while it is generating multiple bugs at the same time all of the time
    At the moment I am waiting until ASUS rewrites the drivers
    Last edited by Raider0001; 12-10-2017 at 02:41 PM.

  8. #218
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider0001 View Post
    With new driver I still have massive issues with latency which stutters the mouse, sometimes the driver just gives up and doesn't reproduce any sonic studio sound effects (asmedia driver reinstall as fix or sometimes just turning sonic studio off in the tray and back on) oh and I was able to play couple of sound sources like 1 AIMP music player and 2 firefox > youtube tabs opened which gives me strange results because in that scenario:
    -AIMP does play with sonic studio effects
    -first tab of firefox does play with sonic studio effects
    -but second tab does not play any effects - just raw sound

    Hi Raider0001,

    Do each of those play okay by themselves, any latency? Is there any special reason why you'd like to have all videos/music sources playing simultaneously? Have you tried Edge or Chrome instead?

    Firefox has established that it does not support third-party plug-ins or provide any sound effects from Firefox v53 onwards (2017/8/18). For details, please refer to this website: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017...-into-firefox/

  9. #219
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by x3epx3ep View Post
    Hello, Driver 1.1.8, FW 1.14
    After upgrading to 1.14, control box stop working. No lights, pressing buttons have no effect. Sound and mic connected to box, working properly.
    Any ideas how to downgrade to 1.13 or fix this problem?
    THX
    Can you please try uninstalling and installing driver 1.1.18? Thanks.

  10. #220
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Hi Raider0001,

    Do each of those play okay by themselves, any latency? Is there any special reason why you'd like to have all videos/music sources playing simultaneously? Have you tried Edge or Chrome instead?

    Firefox has established that it does not support third-party plug-ins or provide any sound effects from Firefox v53 onwards (2017/8/18). For details, please refer to this website: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017...-into-firefox/
    No they do not, when i close first firefox tab i am no longer able to get any sonic studio effects till windows restart.
    I sold my Strix Soar, bought Sound BlasterX AE-5 - that one works just fine!

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •