Did you mean: 

Rampage iv black edition why latest bios beta

Wollowon
Level 7
What a shame , Asus left this supreme board with Beta Bios.:(
10 REPLIES 10

zoomee
Level 7
It's more than a shame dude, it just goes to show that they are only interested in selling things - not supporting what they've sold.
Don't think I'll ever buy Asus again:
My RIBE has a beta bios as the final one - now they are pushing X99 and arn't interested in X79 anymore despite the board being less than a year old .
My Pheobus soundcard has no proper windows 10 drivers - now they've released the STRIX soundcards guaranteed we won't see one for the Pheobus.
My AC-RT3200 has the worst firmware ever - its broken in so many ways - Now they've announced the RT5200 (or whatever) they prob won't be interested in fixing this either.

Overall they have a very poor support record in my eyes. If it wasn't for this community we wouldn't see any new drivers at all for anything.
1700X B350/RX570 STRIX

zoomee wrote:
It's more than a shame dude, it just goes to show that they are only interested in selling things - not supporting what they've sold.
Don't think I'll ever buy Asus again:
My RIBE has a beta bios as the final one - now they are pushing X99 and arn't interested in X79 anymore despite the board being less than a year old .
My Pheobus soundcard has no proper windows 10 drivers - now they've released the STRIX soundcards guaranteed we won't see one for the Pheobus.
My AC-RT3200 has the worst firmware ever - its broken in so many ways - Now they've announced the RT5200 (or whatever) they prob won't be interested in fixing this either.

Overall they have a very poor support record in my eyes. If it wasn't for this community we wouldn't see any new drivers at all for anything.

It's a + 1 for me too.
I'll never ever buy another Asus product after I bought the RivBE, it was my 3rd Asus board and the GTX 780 was my 3rd or 4th graphic card.
Rampage IV BE, bios 0701
i7 3960X Stepping 5 revision C0 Best clock 4620 mhz
64 gig G-Skill F3-17000C11-8GBZLD
Asus GTX 780 DC2 Stock clock
Samsung 512 gig 840 pro SSD plus Corsair 120 gig Force 3 SSD
Swiftech H220 CPU cooler plus 3 140mm Noctura PWM and 2 120 Noctura PWM fans
Corasir Obsidian 750D case, Corsair AX860i power supply
Samsung SyncMaster SA350 27" Monitor
Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

leghmoh
Level 10
One more unhappy here,

I'll never ever buy another Asus product

zoomee
Level 7
Well its too late now - I've just sold all my Asus gear - motherboard, soundcard, graphics card - its all gone.

I'll never ever buy another Asus product again
1700X B350/RX570 STRIX

Menthol
Level 14
This board was a revision to the RIVE, well established bios's already, arguably the best X79 board made, why would there need to be any more bios updates, there's nothing to fix

Menthol wrote:
This board was a revision to the RIVE, well established bios's already, arguably the best X79 board made, why would there need to be any more bios updates, there's nothing to fix

What???? more than one year and they could not finalize the beta bios, and you think it is normal, no sorry they should not treat their customer like that, what I understand from Beta Bios, that it is still under testing????? do not tell me they need more than one year to make it final????

Menthol wrote:

What???? more than one year and they could not finalize the beta bios, and you think it is normal, no sorry they should not treat their customer like that, what I understand from Beta Bios, that it is still under testing????? do not tell me they need more than one year to make it final????

Menthol wrote:

Your joking right? Stability.. plus new tech... native nvm support as x79 supports it and improving UEFI around windows 10... issues around new video cards etc etc

Menthol
Level 14
does something not work? there are bios's that aren't beta correct? stating that you would not purchase a product because a bios is beta is ridiculous and typing in large red font is childish. unless you are experiencing some problems that cannot be corrected I don't understand the reason for the post