cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JZ Rubber Foot Replacement Needed

Azerafel
Level 7
I got my G750JZ last year, and just recently, I noticed that one of the back rubber feet was missing. As I didn't notice where or when it came off, I'd need a replacement. However, I'm not able to find it anywhere. Anyone knows how can I solve this problem? Because, differently from other asus notebooks, the G750JZ feet are not just rubber triangles and I can't just fix it cutting a rubber piece and gluing it.
4 REPLIES 4

MaxCioco
Level 7
Your idea will do the trick. I did that with the battery rubber (came out in less than 2 months).

As for the "original parts" I couldn't find anything. All that I did was the whole bottom part, but changing the whole bottom side for a rubber foot is kind of a waste of money if you manage to improvise.

Note: don't know where you live, so you might not be able to order from that site (or due to high transportation costs if you live outside EU).

code9523
Level 9
This foots on your JZ are a part of bottom case. And they are hot plastic soldered from inside the laptop. I haven't seen them on asusparts.eu as spare part but you may search ebay there are some sellers which pulls them out the bottom case to earn extra 10 usd))) also you can find broken bottom case for cheap to pull them out.
Asus G74SX> Asus G55VW 3D> Asus G75VW 3D> Asus G750JW> Asus G750JX> Asus G750JH

Tom_Tromboni
Level 8
You have 2 years warranty .
Try whether the support will send you the spare parts.