cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the PG279Q in the US?

digitalrelic
Level 7
Feel like I've been waiting an eternity for this monitor...

Does anyone have any idea when these are set to arrive? I wish ASUS would give out some kind of a heads up. Starting to grow impatient... I find myself peaking at the ACER XB270HU more and more often.

Please ASUS, release this soon!
13 REPLIES 13

stigmatta
Level 7
Dont think it hits USA until November 13th

stigmatta wrote:
Dont think it hits USA until November 13th

Is this the official release date for the PG27AQ as well?

toronto699
Level 13

Bal
Level 7
I'd strongly advise to hold on until you know more about it.. See if people will have problems like they did with pg278q.

Just a friendly reminder.
Asus GTX 980 Strix OC III Intel Core I7-4790K 4GHz III Maximus VII Formula
Corsair Vengeance Pro Rot 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 MHz III Rog Swift PG278Q

True wisdom is in knowing you know nothing

xjame5
Level 7
I'm very impatient as well. I've pretty much been refreshing all the major retailer sites a couple times a day for the last week. Question though. I'm not that familiar with NCIX as I never bought a thing through them, but don't they know the monitor will be dropping at $799? What's with the $1.2k? This for suckers who pre order?

xjame5 wrote:
I'm very impatient as well. I've pretty much been refreshing all the major retailer sites a couple times a day for the last week. Question though. I'm not that familiar with NCIX as I never bought a thing through them, but don't they know the monitor will be dropping at $799? What's with the $1.2k? This for suckers who pre order?

ncix is selling the PG278Q for 699 ,

the 1200$ price for the PG278q is it right?, ncix is reputable and they price match if u find cheaper
for 1200 id buy the acer 34 inch predator
apparently the don't know the price may drop to 799 if it does drop ,

stigmatta
Level 7
I think i read the PG27AQ isnt until December

Spoonhandle
Level 7
It is up on Newegg and was in stock today. Sold out already. Hopefully Frys near me gets some soon so I can grab one.

stigmatta
Level 7
Keep an eye on Newegg. An hour ago it said out of stock, then 10 minutes ago it said it was and i ordered one :eek: