cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VY-RH71 Model Confirmed!!!

Kid_Poetik
Level 7
This model has been confirmed for mid November!!!! I'm super Pumped a 980m model that cost $2,000 exact love this!!!!
8 REPLIES 8

NitroX
Level 10
Yeah, I'm also waiting to see how many of the G751 issues have really been noticed and rectified :))

NitroX wrote:
Yeah, I'm also waiting to see how many of the G751 issues have really been noticed and rectified :))

I miss the Steam Key 😞

Kid Poetik wrote:
I miss the Steam Key 😞

Said nobody ever

NitroX
Level 10
I'm just curious about the cooling system, the sound, the annoying material that attracts fingerprints, the IPS screen bleeding, and USB issues and the ping while using the wireless card. As for the hwardware, I'm not expecting too much of a difference between G752 and G751.

NitroX wrote:
I'm just curious about the cooling system, the sound, the annoying material that attracts fingerprints, the IPS screen bleeding, and USB issues and the ping while using the wireless card. As for the hwardware, I'm not expecting too much of a difference between G752 and G751.

Cooling: Vapor
Sound: after reading articles, should have improved.
Fingerprints: Use an external keyboard to extend the life and the value of you machine.

fiido
Level 7
Kid Poetik wrote:
This model has been confirmed for mid November!!!! I'm super Pumped a 980m model that cost $2,000 exact love this!!!!

source?

I spoke with Exacliberpc and they couldn't confirm. Then I called XOTIC which confirmed mid November if Asus doesn't change the date.

vore01
Level 7
Kid Poetik wrote:
This model has been confirmed for mid November!!!! I'm super Pumped a 980m model that cost $2,000 exact love this!!!![/QUOTE

I ordered the same model on October 26th from GenTech PC They say availability mid November as well but I'm concerned Asus will play shenanigans... they took that model off their web site. And according to Asus only certain retailers have that model available