New ROGer Array

Black screen asus G75VW

Hello people,

when I was in my BIOS settings for a couple days ago I selected BIOS > reset to default.
    I had done a BIOS Update for like 2-3 months ago.

Since that moment I have just got a black screen when I restart my computer.
    I have checked so many youtube videos how to solve that.
    also read on forums.

I have tested following things:

• Removed hardrives
    • Remove the cable and hold the power button 1 min
    • Removed both battery and cable hold power button 1 min
    • I have tested to get any signal by external screen no result.

I believe I need to to a a cmos reset?

Could someone help me?

my warranty has passed to...

Thank you in advance

New ROGer Array

I ve got the same problem

Hello,

I just did the same thing as you... I did, by mystake the default setting in bios and since I got rog logo and intel logo and black screen with backlights on. No boot to windos. Hdd ok... everything work, but no boot.

I try the CTRL + HOME procedure with USB stick, HDD with rom file, changing name files... but I have a big yellow padlock on easyflash tool and no way to select something or choose a drive to download bios file...

When you start your laptop you push and hold CTRL + HOME button. You release the power button and keep CTRL + HOME till you have the asustek easy flash blue screen on. I cant go further myself.

New ROGer Array

re Rom File?

Quote Originally Posted by emmanuel92250 View Post
    Hello,

I just did the same thing as you... I did, by mystake the default setting in bios and since I got rog logo and intel logo and black screen with backlights on. No boot to windos. Hdd ok... everything work, but no boot.

I try the CTRL + HOME procedure with USB stick, HDD with rom file, changing name files... but I have a big yellow padlock on easyflash tool and no way to select something or choose a drive to download bios file...

When you start your laptop you push and hold CTRL + HOME button. You release the power button and keep CTRL + HOME till you have the asustek easy flash blue screen on. I cant go further myself.
    What do you mean with Rom file?
    also changing name files??
    thank you in advance.
    Last edited by elmnas; 12-22-2015 at 08:09 PM.