Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Fallout 4 review

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
17 REPLIES 17

Nate152
Hi Arne

I have Fallout 3 and it's a pretty good game, the only thing I don't like about it is the VATS. After you choose where to shoot the enemy it gives you a percentage of hit/miss, sometimes you don't even hit the target lol.

I'll need to read some user reviews on this one, the VATS is a big turn off for me.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi Arne

I have Fallout 3 and it's a pretty good game, the only thing I don't like about it is the VATS. After you choose where to shoot the enemy it gives you a percentage of hit/miss, sometimes you don't even hit the target lol.

I'll need to read some user reviews on this one, the VATS is a big turn off for me.

I personally was not a big fan of the VATS in F3 either but apparently improvements were made.

Hardliner
Level 11
¡¡¡ I__ju$₮__₩₳₦₮__₮☮__₱£₳¥__₮h€__₲₳₥€__₩i₮h☮u₮__i₮__hi₵₵u₱i₦₲,__₱l€₳$€ !!!

Menthol
Level 14
My grandsons were over yesterday and Fallout 4 is all they talked about, good thing my son has also been playing it, they had a good time

Hardliner
Level 11
Good for you, Menthol, I am happy for you. That is something I missed in life--children of my own. It is now the worst time of year not to have children and grandchildren. . ..

Hardliner
Level 11
To vicariously play Fallout 4:

Hardliner
Level 11

I enjoyed your review. I've been watching streamers and friends play Fallout 4 for about a week now and I can't wait to pick it up myself. I just purchased a new rig with some pretty hefty specs so I'm excited to see how well it will perform.