G751jy Shut down after 2 seconds upon startup!

My laptop always powers off about 2 seconds after being powered on . If I power it on a second time after that it works and does not shut down. it fails to start up only the first time.
    Also this doesn't happend if i'm restarting the windows, only when it's shutted down
    I tried to reset to default the BIOS but the problem is still there, i also migrated my entire windows 10 from my old SSD to the Samsung 850 PRO 1TB SSD and the the problem persist..

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array Clintlgm PC Specs
    Clintlgm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY DH72
    MotherboardAsus Z97 Pro WiFi and /Z97 Pro A
    ProcessorI7 4790K
    Storage #1512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    Storage #21 TB Samsun 850 Pro
    CaseCool Master Haf
    OS Win 8.1 Pro and Win 10 Pro

sounds like you have screw up your boot manager. You can hit the ESC key on boot and select your boot drive that should fix it. if not if you still have your old drive installed you need to format it as a logical drive.
    What drive is the default boot drive in your BIOS/UEFI it should be sent boot manager your 1 TB SSD.

You also after formatting your old drive to logical. Run a Repair install you may have to run it a few times to repair the boot manager.

If you need install media from Win 10 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10 you get the option to install to a different computer, Yes, the create install USB or ISO your choice I would just let it create the bootable USB 4GB Clean USB needed Fat32
    Last edited by Clintlgm; 11-09-2015 at 06:14 PM.
    G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
    512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
    980m GTX 4 GB
    32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
    Windows 10 Pro
    Z97 -A
    Windows 10 Pro

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array Gps3dx PC Specs
    Gps3dx PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Current: G751JT | Retired: G55VW, G51JX
    MotherboardInc M.2 slot
    Storage #1Samsungs EVO 850 128GB
    Storage #21TB HGST Travelstar 7K1000 (HTS721010A9E630)
    CPU CoolerMother Nature & Thermodynamics laws
    Mouse Logitech MX 518
    Headset/Speakers Logitech T6060
    OS Cleaned installed Windows 10 HOME x64
    Accessory #1 Leap Motion

Quote Originally Posted by zippymen View Post
    My laptop always powers off about 2 seconds after being powered on . If I power it on a second time after that it works and does not shut down. it fails to start up only the first time.
    Also this doesn't happend if i'm restarting the windows, only when it's shutted down
    I tried to reset to default the BIOS but the problem is still there, i also migrated my entire windows 10 from my old SSD to the Samsung 850 PRO 1TB SSD and the the problem persist..
    @Clintlgm is right... is sounds like you have a problem with the windows boot manager / boot files- but it doesn't means it's screwed up.
    you,@zippymen, mentioned few thing but it is hard to understand the chronological continuum.
    thus, problem might be corrupt boot files, but it might also be wrong BIOS config or bad HW drive ( i.e bad blocks etc... ).
    However, the reasonable approach based on the info you left is to repair windows boot files & config the bios correctly.

What drive layout you had, isn't important now -> only what you have currently :
    The current drive that the Windows populates -> How did you "format" it before the migration ? GPT or MBR ?
    ( check it by running CMD throught windows installation disk, then, while in CMD run command: diskpart -> then check if the drive is GPT or MBR formatted )
    * how to create windows bootable installation USB ? READ HERE UNDER "the HOW TO GUIDE" . ( <- go read here AFTER you finish reading this post... )
    MBR ? -> you need change in the bios CSM to be ENABLED, then enter MS windows installation USB to the laptop, reboot, press ESC during POST ( i.e before windows loads, just after you press the power button ) pick the USB with the windows WITHOUT "UEFI" prefix -> preform boot fix.
    GPT ? -> you need change in the bios CSM to be DISABLED, then enter MS windows installation USB to the laptop, reboot, press ESC during POST ( i.e before windows loads, just after you press the power button ) pick the USB with the windows WITH "UEFI" prefix -> preform boot fix.

if you can, make your self a favor and format the SSD as GPT, enter the windows USB installation disk (IMPORTENT: in the boot-selection menu, during POST, you MUST pick the USB WITH "UEFI" prefix ), format and remove any partition on that drive and "create" a new partition for your windows installation ( creating 1 partition will create 2 more -> that's what required by GPT and UEFI ), don't install windows but exit the installer -> restore/migrate the windows partition you already have -> perform the "GPT" boot fix as explained above.
    WHY bother going through all of that ? READ HERE.