cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G752 low audio volume issue.

kaltoreth
Level 8
Hoi!

So, my fourth Asus ROG machine 🙂 Asus g752!

****e me its awsome!

But I have one issue, and thats with low audio. At windows max (100%) audio, and programs at 100% the audio isnt very loud. Its like my asus g750 at 40%

Anyone else have this issue?
Everybody remember where we parked.
-James Kirk, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, after landing the cloaked Klingon bird of prey in Golden Gate park

..and yes, I drive an electric car yo.
24 REPLIES 24

kaltoreth
Level 8
Whats weird, is that while playing something outside in Windows, im getting ok sound. But in games? The audio drops so low that even at max everything its bearly hearable.

No one else with the G752 who have this issue?
-James Kirk, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, after landing the cloaked Klingon bird of prey in Golden Gate park

toronto699
Level 13
Have u checked settings in Realtek HD Audio Manager? there should be icon in lower right or in hidden icons for HD audio Manager and thy to open Volume Mixer see if when running other audio apps they are set properly . Right Click on the speaker icon when running games see where sound setting is set to

toronto699 wrote:
Have u checked settings in Realtek HD Audio Manager? there should be icon in lower right or in hidden icons for HD audio Manager and thy to open Volume Mixer see if when running other audio apps they are set properly . Right Click on the speaker icon when running games see where sound setting is set to

yep, yep...what Toronto699 said...It's doubtful Asus' new laptops will have audio issues. I do have that problem on my POS HP laptop however and had to dl a DFX audio booster for certain you-tube videos that play at low volume

kaltoreth
Level 8
Its al maxed out. 😞
Tried reinstalling the realteak driver. removed the sonic suite thingy to see if thats where the problem is etc.

I payed almost 2k for this so its really annoying haha

kaltoreth wrote:
Its al maxed out. 😞
Tried reinstalling the realteak driver. removed the sonic suite thingy to see if thats where the problem is etc.

I payed almost 2k for this so its really annoying haha

right click on speaker icon
click playback devices

your speakers should be listed here
set as default

toronto699
Level 13
Its a settings issue I'm sure of that, W10 audio is messed up compared to other Windows versions , its not the G752 per say . its W10 I'm sure, but I could be wrong as well

kaltoreth
Level 8

Its all at max, but can almost not hear anything. Its like a ... very quite calm person talking to you.

And the subwoofer thingy makes "clicking" sounds every now and them. Im pretty sure its something hardware ralted 😞

My g750 with Win10 plays load as hell (but not even close to as strong as this comp tho haha)

is you sub woofer working at all, you symptom could be explained that your sub woofer is in fact not working
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

toronto699
Level 13
Then return it , that's what I would do. for me not working Right Out Of The Box, I would return it regardless if it was hardware or software .
Not Working Right Out Of The Box Its Gone , Hasta La Vista Asus G752
Kaltoreth u have G-Sync working on that G752?