ROG Guru: White Belt Array

What is the best setting for ROG Audio Wizard?

So, I did my regular check of updates (I have win10) and I saw something called "Upgrade for Windows 10". When it was done I saw on my desktop "ROG Audio Wizard". It was the first time I saw it. Now, I'm asking you guys to help me choose a setting between "War Room","Soundscape","Battlefield","Action" and "Multimedia". I play Arma 3, Witcher 3, Crysis 2, Minecraft, LoL, AC Unity, Dying light (and I'll get Rainbow Six: Siege) Which setting should I choose? I want the one that fits the games I play and will have a lot of bass. I also saw something which said "Headphones" and next to it there were some options saying "Small", "Medium","Large". I have the Razer Kraken Pro (not the ones with the usb, the ones that use the audio jack) so I guess I should click on "Large"? One more thing; is this working together with the "Realtek" audio thing that's pre-installed (since the day I got my PC), or is it a separate program? Thanks in advance!

ROG Member Array

Hi TheKinght,

To be honest, I think that it would be a lot better for you to choose the settings of your sound, you are there, live, you can hear it and tweak it for yourself. We could say that for x use y and for a use b, but still, we do not know your preference or your style. I would say to play with the mixer and choose one which fits you. As in their names, the presets are straight forward, so choosing one should be easy.

Good luck!

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array toronto699 PC Specs
    toronto699 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752-VY-DH78K , G751-JYDH72X
    MotherboardRog Tytan G30AB
    Processori7-4770K
    Memory (part number)32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Gold20th GTX980Ti
    Sound CardDell X-Fi Audigy SoundBlaster
    Monitor3 Acer K272HL
    Storage #1118 GB/OS
    Storage #22.72 TB
    CPU CoolerIntegrated Liquid-Cooled CPU
    CaseG30AB
    Power SupplyAsus 700 Watt
    Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
    Mouse Razer Diamond Back
    Headset Sony Studio Professional , Razer Seiren Mic
    Mouse Pad Razer FireFly
    Headset/Speakers Logittech 5.1 Z-5500
    OS W 10
    Network RouterSagemon Fast 5250 Hub 2000

Audio is Subjective , We all hear things differently , best to set sound settings in Audio Wizard to your preference , Same with the Realtek HD Audio Manager , I do not use Audio Wizard for games, I use The Realtek HD Audio Settings with my 5.1 speakers or for my Headphones. And if u registered your Razor Headphones did u not get a coupon For Razor Surround Sound Pro?
    http://www.razerzone.com/surround
    Last edited by toronto699; 11-12-2015 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JozsefBKA View Post
    Hi TheKinght,

To be honest, I think that it would be a lot better for you to choose the settings of your sound, you are there, live, you can hear it and tweak it for yourself. We could say that for x use y and for a use b, but still, we do not know your preference or your style. I would say to play with the mixer and choose one which fits you. As in their names, the presets are straight forward, so choosing one should be easy.

Good luck!
    So, I sat and played with the mixer and found my best setting. Anyway thanks for devoting some of your time reading and replying, I appreciate it. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by toronto699 View Post
    Audio is Subjective , We all hear things differently , best to set sound settings in Audio Wizard to your preference , Same with the Realtek HD Audio Manager , I do not use Audio Wizard for games, I use The Realtek HD Audio Settings with my 5.1 speakers or for my Headphones. And if u registered your Razor Headphones did u not get a coupon For Razor Surround Sound Pro?
    http://www.razerzone.com/surround
    Yes I did register my Headphones and I got a coupon for Razer Surround Pro but I have it turned off because if I unplug my headphones I don't want to sit and put Realtek audio manager to work manually. Anyway thanks for devoting some of your time reading and replying, I appreciate it. Cheers!

ROG Enthusiast Array

these have got to be the best settings i've found

set the sound to 6 8 4 2 -2 0 2 2 6 8
    turn the sub down to 40 turn off rog audio and in the realtek manager turn on loudness equlization i have amazing sound out of the speakers with these settings
    hope it helps
    Last edited by Setoku; 11-14-2015 at 10:44 AM.

ROG Member Array

Cool These settings ROCK!

I now this is an old thread; Copied these settings exactly with exception of Woofer (left at 100%). Best music quality I've gotten on my G751, Thank You VERY much.