Did you mean: 

Review of rog g752vt by noteookcheck

vore01
Level 7
3 REPLIES 3

Corporal
Level 9
- smaller capacity battery; shorter battery life

For me, G752 would be a step backwards. Same GPU, a little better CPU that's supposed to be more efficient, but it's negated completely by small battery capacity. I don't really see anything that would compel G751JY users such as me to upgrade to G752

Corporal wrote:
- smaller capacity battery; shorter battery life

For me, G752 would be a step backwards. Same GPU, a little better CPU that's supposed to be more efficient, but it's negated completely by small battery capacity. I don't really see anything that would compel G751JY users such as me to upgrade to G752

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed in the review myself even though it received an 88% rating. Perhaps I was exceeding my expectations but I thought for sure the build quality would be better. It still received great ratings and there is nothing in the review that would induce me to cancel my pre-order of the G752 VY

it's the overlay of materials that concern me as well. There is the keyboard level that appears to be on the same level as the copper strip at the rear of the keyboard. Then there is an angular strip on top of the copper strip, then there is another layer of metal that surrounds the keyboard on 3 sides. I'm wondering if there are visible gaps between the layers.

Anyone with this machine, feedback would be appreciated. Might have to take out my silicon gun for this....lol

The machine is really good looking though...very sharp and different in a good way.

escha
Level 7
i'll wait for the review of g752 top version, that is thicker and with red vents... the rest can be compared to g751JT not JY