cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCZ RevoDrive 350 BIOS Settings

memetic
Level 7
Hey guys, this is my first build in about ten years. A lot has changed. I am doing pretty well so far, but when I go to install windows 7 it does not detect the OCZ drive. I doubled checked that the BIOS detects the drive and it definitely sees it.

I tried installing the drivers that came with the drive, but windows won't accept them.

Even though BIOS sees the drive, is there maybe another setting in the BIOS I need to change for windows to see the drive?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

memetic
Level 7
Never mind. I found the answer here.Not sure why it never showed up in any of my google searches.

OK, thought that was going to be easy....

Unfortunately, there is no"PCIEx8_4 and M.2 Configuration" option in my BIOS settings. I did exactly what the directions were, but it is not there. Can anyone please advise on what I should do now? Did they update the BIOS and remove this option?

Thanks

edit: Here is what I have installed in the PCIE slots:

PCIE x16_1 GTX 980
PCIE x8_2 Empty
PCIE x4_1 OCZ RevoDrive 350
PCIE x16/x8_3 Empty
PCIE x1_1 Empty
PCIE x8_4 ASUS USB 3.1 (came with the mobo)

I finally figured it out. Man what a PITA that was. There is no information about this anywhere -- at least nothing that any type of word search would lead you too. I found the answer in some obscure youtube video about a guy installing Win7. I only watched the video because he had similar specs as me and his rig was very nice -- wall mount like mine but different design.