cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D00m 4

Hardliner
Level 11
Twenty years ago I played the original PC game staple that started it all: D00M. I am so looking forward to D00M 4, though I wish the chainsaw had a longer blade. . .:

¡¡¡ I__ju$₮__₩₳₦₮__₮☮__₱£₳¥__₮h€__₲₳₥€__₩i₮h☮u₮__i₮__hi₵₵u₱i₦₲,__₱l€₳$€ !!!
7 REPLIES 7

Headgas
Level 7
Same here. Doom and Duke Nukem made me a gamer. Can't wait for it to come out. I wish they'd remake. Duke Nukem as well.

kaufen
Level 7
Anybody else think this is not that impressive?

Mr_Whiterain
Level 7
It's looking great, it's going to be an experience for sure. I would prefer it be more Satanic than Doom 3 tried to be, as well as having a bunch of psychological scares.

2K could just remake Duke Nukem 3D for sure and people would by it, I didn't even get into Duke Forever.

I just hope I can get my GTX 660m to run it, which I'm sure I can, even if I have to play at 30fps like Dying Light and Witcher 3. 😎 fresh thermal paste ready to go! It mostly depends on if it's as configurable as their older games like Quake 3 and the Unreal engine games. Being associated with consoles usually means the worst, it's ported from the console version and it's a locked up port with no config files. I've been able to make Dying Light and Witcher 3 run on this gtx 660m because they had open configuration options you can tweak.

I would love to see another Dead Space as well, EA seems to be on the rocks about it.

GTA V was a console port... And that's almost perfectly optimized for pc. So I have high hopes for D4.

Weirdoutworld
Level 7
I really believe this game is going to be just like "brutal doom V.20b" but with eye candy... I'm excited off rip just because the character models look more like there ancester counter parts. (Reverant, cacodemon, pinky, imp.) Hopefully the campaign will be really long. I am a big fan of doom 3. And doom 3 required an open mind to play and enjoy giving its difference from Ultimate and 2. Can't wait to get it going on my 980m i7 4720..... Hopefully...

Mr_Whiterain
Level 7
Ya, I'm on a 660m, i73630qm and can run GTA5 at 60+ in 1080p on normal settings 2x msaa. I'm hoping I can run DOOM, I know I can make it run at 30fps for sure, I can run anything at 30fps on this 660m... I can do the campaign on 30, I need at least 60 for multiplayer... 😕

Weirdoutworld
Level 7
Off topic, but I was and always will be VERY disappointed D3 BFG edition (+multiplayer) never made it to the PlayStation Vita system. It would have been a match made in heaven with its OLED screen...