Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Member Array

I have contacted a few Asus reps as well as support. I don't have much to go on at this point, so I might have to either beg customer support over the phone, or get someone to give me a hand with this. Modular power cables aren't cross-compatible, so I need to be very careful to avoid damaging my 980ti.

Also thank you edmak, but the cable is sold out xp

ROG Member Array

it's POWER CON 6P R/A 2.4MM DIP//NTK/21019080017 .
    the port number is (240)12015-00070800
    Nevertheless, this was my response.

I might just have to give up on this one. The 980ti is too valuable to mess around with, so you know I really don't want to deal with a homebrew method.

I'm really stumped, now.

Edit: Going to try contacting Asus one last time.
    Last edited by FellPryde; 12-09-2015 at 02:42 PM.

ROG Member Array

Well that could have gone better, hard to tell how that could have gone any worse. I really didn't get any help from Asus on this one, and I think it's because this problem is uncommon.

I'm so stuck, right now...

Do I take a chance with a straight-through cable? Or do I just stop trying with the 980ti and stick with the 760, and just make a new PC.

This is such a bummer.
    What would you guys do if you were me?

ROG Member Array

Oh my god I feel like an idiot, time to get my head examined. I found the cable, I didn't realize what it was and misplaced it when I was cleaning my studio. It must have been in my box before, because it was in the bottom of a drawer full of audio cables. God, I can't believe I did this.... No more hast cleaning, I guess.

ROG Member Array

Well, I'm back on my PC now.
    I feel like such an idiot. How could I misplace the cable like that?

Everything is running smooth as butter.
    This is so great, yet, I'm not entirely sure what to do about heat, now. I won't be overclocking this for a while, but is there something I should do to minimize the heat?
    My case is not closed all the way, but it isn't that open, yet. I'm trying to mod the case to add a big air intake in the middle, while still allowing it to stand up straight. For now, is there anything I should be doing with the fan speed?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array a100 PC Specs
    a100 PC Specs
    MotherboardH97 Asus
    ProcessorIntel i7-4790 3.6GHZ
    Memory (part number)16GB
    Graphics Card #1Zotac GTX980Ti Reference OC`d GPU: +210MHZ - Memory: +300MHZ
    Sound CardOn board
    MonitorBenQ XL2430T Gaming LED Monitor
    Storage #1Samsung Evo Pro 850 512G SSD
    CPU CoolerRog Dual Fan
    CaseG20AJ
    Keyboard Asus
    Mouse Asus
    OS Win 8.1 Core Single Language
    Accessory #1 Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

Find the topic I created about Cooling the G20AJ. its in this section. you`ll have your pc specially GPU cooler, something like maximum of 70 degrees while playing hard core and GPU OverClocked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3