cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model G7SX . Updated to windows 10. Needing Drivers.

slaveofmassey
Level 7
I recently updated to windows 10. Now, my wifi utility to share my lan internet via wifi, isn't present. I cannot remember what the program
was called, so I thought I would see if I could find it on the website for available drivers.
I am guessing that ASUS, has stopped keeping the drivers for the older G7SX ROG laptops on their servers..
I would like to get the full installation discs, or even to download everything that was on this laptop when I bought it.
Could somebody please help.
2 REPLIES 2

Clintlgm
Level 14
You can down load the last drivers that Asus put up for your notebook here Asus Support Downloads however Asus does not support windows 10 on these older notebooks. You can read around this forum others have found work arounds and driver that work. You might want to roll back to Win 7 for awhile until you sort out all the drivers you'll need to run windows 10.

I'm guessing your model is a G74, if so it seems there are a thread or two where they got most things working on that model you'll have to Search or read back through this forum.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Almighty1
Level 9
Sharing internet and using your computer as a WiFi Hotspot was always something you added on your own. Just get OStoto here:
http://www.drivethelife.com/free-wifi-hotspot-creator.html