ROG Member Array

Unhappy ASUS C4F "NEW CPU INSTALLED" - Problem

Hi,
    I am struggling with my Crosshair IV Formula. Almost everytime i want to start my PC it says
    "NEW CPU INSTALLED - F1 for Setup - F2 for Default".

I tried everything i know till now... nothing helps... the only "helping" thing is to disable "Wait for F1" at boot.
    But then it starts without OC, and i bought this CPU and board for OC (with 3,6GHz the cpu temp is 49°C max.).
    Sometimes booting will work (only 1 out of 10-15 tries), but that is annoying.

Does anyone know what i should try to fix this? All ideas will be tested by me (even if i did try them once).

The things i tried:

- Flash BIOS to every version i can get.
    - Change PSU
    - Change RAM
    - No OC --> default settings
    - Stock CPU-Cooler
    - unplug fans from mainboard
    - unplug SATA-Devices from MB
    - unplug everything else (only used mouse+keyboard+graphics card+power-cables+RAM+CPU+cooler)
    - try a new CPU (also a 1090T BE --> both run @3,6GHz on a C5F-Z without problems)
    - change BIOS battery
    - reflow the northbridge and southbridge (worked good for notebooks when display or sata-devices are not recognized)
    - clean the board behind the cpu-cooler mount (glue from Antec kühler 620)
    - sand down the corners (and the central rectangle) of the cpu-socket to make it flat: LINK

The Things i didn't try:
    - Change BIOS-Chip (will cost about 10€?)
    - Dismantle the CPU-Socket again and process the CPU contacts with "contact spray".

BIG THANKS in avance for any hint!

ROG Member Array

Smile ASUS C4F "NEW CPU INSTALLED" - Update - 1st Improvement

Quote Originally Posted by waintdeir View Post
    - Dismantle the CPU-Socket again and process the CPU contacts with "contact spray".
    Update:
    I did not use contact spray today but I dismantled the CPU socket again and bent the "clamps" a little tighter.
    Now the clamps seem to hold the CPU pins strong enough that the contact is not lost during cooldown when the PC is powered off.

I hope that this solved my problem. If it comes up again, I will apply contact spray to this clamps (or should I call them brackets? Sry for my bad english).