ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array qwertz PC Specs
    qwertz PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V
    Processor5930k @ 4.6
    Storage #1500gb evo 850 raid0

Lightbulb Headphone output problem

Hello,
    I am new to this forum , hoping to find soultion to few problems.

Having problem hiit headphone output, (the one that is opamp amplified and connects to case socket).
    It has not been working for 3-4 month or more, have been hoping for bios updates or drivers to fix the issue but not so far.
    Lately have been using external usb soundblaster since it has better headphone amp and also drives power amp with cleaner sound than rear ports on rampage mb.

Before when connecting to headphones (44ohm) or if connecting directly to power amp (20k ohm) it used to make clicking sound to check resistance , and set volume levels accordingly.
    But that is not happening anymore , stuck on checking resistance window.

It probably in not os software related or to my programs as i have been reinstalling sound drivers , reisntallin os and testing dif drivers.
    Also measured case audio wires to make sure problem is not there.

Ptoblem first occured at random moment, could have been bios update or if remember correct it was after audio driver update when it occured.

I am hoping to get fix to this as it appears to be only real good quality audio port on this mb , and if using power amp it could produce voltage neccesary to get louder levels unlike rear port.
    the rear port sounds like it amplified straight from micro schematic and goes trough tiny resistors even if using 10k+ laod it does not sound good compared to usb soundblaster.
    Has anyone had similar problems and found fix yet?

Bios 33xx latest
    Realtek driver 6.01.7571 Also tryed older drivers to fix.
    Os win7 x64
    Mb rev 1.xx
    Last edited by qwertz; 09-07-2016 at 07:07 AM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array qwertz PC Specs
    qwertz PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V
    Processor5930k @ 4.6
    Storage #1500gb evo 850 raid0

Found fix finnaly after all the month of time.

Luckily with enough testing around in bios got if finnaly fixed by switching audio controller off , saving bios .restart , audio controller on and fixed!.
    Cause may have been some wrong variable somewhere in bios or other chips variables during driver install or some other task.

Issue didnot get fixed by bios updates , bios resets , os reistalls or audio driver resinstallations.
    Didnot try flashing new bios by dos method .
    Last edited by qwertz; 09-11-2016 at 09:26 AM.