cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The left headset sounds a lot more than the right.

Jexux
Level 7
I have a phoebus solo sound card and i have this problem with windows 10 64.
I have installed the last official driver, but the problem continue.
The system 5.1 is perfect, but when i selec headphones, for good stereo i need to put this config, lossing more power.

All of headphones than i try, with the same problem, then, the problem is the sound card.
I need your help.

Sorry for my language.
6 REPLIES 6

Bahz
Level 12
Hi Jeux,

Did you install older driver version before? It could just be that the software is using updated verison but the driver is still using the old driver. To make sure that you're using the latest version of the driver, please try to sweep out all the older audio drivers with a program like driver sweeper first before reinstalling to the newest driver.

Please let me know if this helped resolve the issue, if not then I will contact our engineers to look into the issue.

Thanks,
Bahz

What driver sweeper i need to use?
I clean register with CCLEANER. I uninstall all of asus phoebus after.

Bahz
Level 12
You can try using driver sweeper to clean out the audio files before reinstalling the newest drivers.
http://www.techspot.com/downloads/4266-driver-sweeper.html

Please let me know if it works for you, if not then I will have our software team look into this issue.

Thanks,
Bahz

Bahz wrote:
You can try using driver sweeper to clean out the audio files before reinstalling the newest drivers.
http://www.techspot.com/downloads/4266-driver-sweeper.html

Please let me know if it works for you, if not then I will have our software team look into this issue.

Thanks,
Bahz

Nothing. I have the same problem. If i connect the headphones in to the 5º jack (speakers jack) is ok, stereo, perfect, but in the headphones jack's, the right 10%, and the left 100% to stereo.

Bahz
Level 12
Hi Jexux,

There's likely a problem with the jack and no an issue with the card as we haven't had any other similar reports of this issue.

I recommend that you send back the card for RMA as that may be the only solution.

Best Regards,
Bahz

Bahz wrote:
Hi Jexux,

There's likely a problem with the jack and no an issue with the card as we haven't had any other similar reports of this issue.

I recommend that you send back the card for RMA as that may be the only solution.

Best Regards,
Bahz

Thanks for your time. I go to send the card for RMA next week.