Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Aw crap, so we're stuck with ****ty xear surround? Can they at least put the previous sonic studio drivers back? Removing drivers is allways a bad move guys.

ROG Enthusiast Array Rewerend PC Specs
    Rewerend PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair V Formula - Z
    ProcessorAMD FX-9370
    Memory (part number)2 x KHX23C11T3K2/8X
    Graphics Card #1R9 Fury X 4gb Sapphire
    Sound CardAsus Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSAMSUNG U28E590D 28" uHD + freeSync
    Storage #1Samsung SSD EVO 540 250Gb
    Storage #2Seagate 7200.14 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro H105
    CaseCooler Master Cosmos II
    Power SupplyENERMAX ERV1000EWT-G Revolution87+ 1000W Gold
    Keyboard Microsoft SideWinder X6
    Mouse Saitek MAD CATZ R.A.T. 7
    Headset Asus ROG Orion
    Mouse Pad Steel Series PAD
    Headset/Speakers Genius Home Theather SW 5.1
    OS MS Windows 8.1 Pro
    Network RouterAsus RT-N18U
    Accessory #1 Zalman ZM-MFC3 FAN/TEMP CONTROLLER

Sonic studio & WIN 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Just an update for you guys, I confirmed with our software team that they will stick with the Classic UI from now on, so no more Sonic Studio UI.
    Hello Bahz,
    Thanx for info, but why Asus want to throw it away brand new Sonic Studio and lost time in work with this piece of code.
    Many people liked this new style of UI, so it would be better to fix few issue and bugs and make love and peace :-)
    But seriously with WIN 10 Pro I am experiencing runtime error of Microsoft Visual C++ library problem with newest beta version for Phoebus, see attachment.

Can you provide me some solution for this or just try to fix it in new drivers? I can see this error box in many occasion like win dwos settings, system specs in native windows ui and ect, it´s really annoying.
    Last thing which started since first driver is increasing level of microphone to the maximum sensitivy after launch Counter Strike GO. Since Xonar Phoebus is an gamer sound card, thing like this should work normally.

Thank you in advance for some answers...
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos runtime error.jpg  

Ex-employee Array

@Rewerend - Thanks for reporting this issue, I'll check with our software development team regarding this and will get back to you on this.

@Glasofrulx & Rewerend - Unfortunately there are some certain issues which I can't discuss publicly has caused us to discontinue the use of the Sonic Studio UI. I can forward your feedbacks to our software team and hopefully they will be able to carry over some of the existing options from the Sonic Studio UI over to the Classic UI.
    Last edited by Bahz; 12-03-2015 at 02:14 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2