cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Serious Modders Who Game

supprimendi_tyr
Level 7
If you think you've done it all with modding PC's, a new game is coming to town and you can actually mod it, too!:

"This one goes there, that one goes there! Learn the ins and outs of modding Star Citizens’ private servers with this helpful guide. Want to create your own ship, modify a game mechanic or build your own planet? Look no further! (Digital version)

Note: This is a pre-order and won’t be available until closer to game launch."

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Add-Ons/Engineering-Manual-For-Modders-Digital
5 REPLIES 5

sk2play
Level 13
The website told me . . .
We've detected you are from:
United States

Love it already! :cool:
Corsair 500R Case, H110 Hydro, 1200AX PSU, Asus Maximus Hero VI MB, Intel 4770K CPU, Gigabyte GPU GV-N98TWF3OC-6GD, G-Skill Trident 2400MHz 32GB, Crucial M500 960GB SSD, Seagate 6TB HDD x2, Creative SBZ to Denon AVR-4311ci - Infinity Primus 5.1 w/Klipsch Sub XW-300d, HP ZR30w 30" S-IPS LCD, W10 64bit

It's got to be a groundbreaking thing. If you create a planet in the game, they keep it as part of the SC universe (if it is good enough, I guess), and then I can actually fare there in one of my ships (or your ship with you . . . or without you if I steal it . . .) and jump out and explore the place in first-person-shooter mode, and even get busted by your planet's cops (or mafia) for stealing your ship! he heh

supprimendi_tyr
Level 7
Lol, yeah I noticed that, too. Is that good, bad or indifferent?

supprimendi tyrannidem wrote:
Lol, yeah I noticed that, too. Is that good, bad or indifferent?

It is not bad or cyber security concerns. All our posts have tags . . .
Corsair 500R Case, H110 Hydro, 1200AX PSU, Asus Maximus Hero VI MB, Intel 4770K CPU, Gigabyte GPU GV-N98TWF3OC-6GD, G-Skill Trident 2400MHz 32GB, Crucial M500 960GB SSD, Seagate 6TB HDD x2, Creative SBZ to Denon AVR-4311ci - Infinity Primus 5.1 w/Klipsch Sub XW-300d, HP ZR30w 30" S-IPS LCD, W10 64bit

supprimendi_tyr
Level 7
Tag, I'm it?