cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG GL752VW - DH71 questions

JimmyBones
Level 7
Hello everyone.
So I am planning to buy a 17 in laptop and I came across this Asus gl752vw dh71 on their website. The specification are looking good and the they are shipping it to india as well.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01578ZK9A/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1448802172&sr=8-2π=SX200_QL40&keywords=A...
But I would like to know about the international global warranty terms as I live in India and can the warranty be extended at the date of purchase?
Also there aren't any reviews about this laptop. Why?
3 REPLIES 3

noobita
Level 7
Well I asked both Asus USA and Asus India over phone and both of they told that the warranty will be valid (but not the ADP).

thank you for the information.
I would also like to know, if i buy laptop form amazon will it have any issues regarding the power difference here in india? should i be worried? i will be using a good cooling pad just incase.
btw things would had been so much easier if this laptop was available in india 😞

noobita
Level 7
The best laptop you can get is with a 960M for far more the price of 980M (G751JY) here.
No it wont have any power issue but you will have to buy a connector to the socket, as they have different ones...