cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dying for help - need some "global" asus service. someone who can move things for me

nircc
Level 10
i know i asked this b4 but im so lost guys
im begging for help here

I LIVE IN ISRAEL <

my pg278q died a month ago (it was my second unit because the first failed)
short things . asus told me they cant fix it so they offered me a credit voucher to buy anything i want from the disitributor
which was good because i wanted to get the pg279q instead

two weeks ago i placed an order for the pg279q and been told that it should arrive very soon like a matter of days

its been two weeks alrdy and still no monitor
but the funny thing is they told me its might take another month and a half !!!!

i had enough ! ASUS is laughing at me
im over a month without a monitor! a monitor that i paid so much on it

AMAZON sells the pg278q for 730usd
in ISRAEL i had to pad 1.1K USD!!!!

so im asking for your help guys ! i need someone in ASUS offices that can help get my money back!!!! i just cant do it anymore
every guy i talk with is lying to me !they think they can tell me "wait another month a half" and ill just do it

i tried to call US ASUS Support but they cant help me . i tried contact one of the guys here and he was so nice but sadly not able to help me

is there any 1 i can call to get my money back ? jusst give me my money back so i can get a new monitor already ... im so desperate :{
FractalDesign Define R5~ Asus Maximus VII HERO~ i7-4790k@ 4.7 GHz. ~ GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming ~ 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 HZ. ~ Samsung 850EVO 1TB SSD ~ Asus CD/DVD reader/writer ~ Coolermaster V Series 1000W~ Noctua NH-D15+ Noctua NH-A14 FLX x3

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
Steelseries APEX M800
Logitech G303
Roccat HIRO
13 REPLIES 13

toronto699
Level 13
PM this Asus Employee , Asus Loyalty Rep
https://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?105838-cl-Albert

toronto699 wrote:
PM this Asus Employee , Asus Loyalty Rep
https://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?105838-cl-Albert

i already talked with albert and he was not able to help me
he was very nice and it was a pleasure talking to him
but again im not in the US
FractalDesign Define R5~ Asus Maximus VII HERO~ i7-4790k@ 4.7 GHz. ~ GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming ~ 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 HZ. ~ Samsung 850EVO 1TB SSD ~ Asus CD/DVD reader/writer ~ Coolermaster V Series 1000W~ Noctua NH-D15+ Noctua NH-A14 FLX x3

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
Steelseries APEX M800
Logitech G303
Roccat HIRO

nircc
Level 10
comeon guys
i need your help please

im 20minutes on the phone fighting with asus support for a full refund

the support manager dont want to talk with me (they lie that he is not there suddenly)
after yelling and almost getting a heart atk they told me the manager will call me whitin the next 1hour

and that they asked for a full refund but its gonna take a day at least to get answer - which i find stupid . i worked in many places
when a costumer wanted a refund because he was not stasfied we got him a refund few minutes after he arrived the store

so again they want me to wait another few days to get a god damm answer

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
Steelseries APEX M800
Logitech G303
Roccat HIRO

Nate152
Hi nircc

I strongly urge you to edit the swear words from your post, another forum member recently got banned for posting swear words.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your monitor and want a refund. You've done the right thing by contacting asus support for your region. If the RMA/refund process isn't going as smoothly as you like try contacting Akane@Asus or Bahz, they may can help get things moving along.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi nircc

I strongly urge you to edit the swear words from your post, another forum member recently got banned for posting swear words.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your monitor and want a refund. You've done the right thing by contacting asus support for your region. If the RMA/refund process isn't going as smoothly as you like try contacting Akane@Asus or Bahz, they may can help get things moving along.

hey nate i edited my posts and thanks for the support man . im so angry you have no idea how they lie to me again today when i called the support center. i feel like they hurt my health with all the anger i've been through

thanks again m8 !

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
Steelseries APEX M800
Logitech G303
Roccat HIRO

toronto699
Level 13

toronto699 wrote:
PM these 2 Nates correct they are your best bet
https://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?240188-Bahz
https://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?182455-AkaNe-Asus

hey : ) will PM them right now with my story thanks~

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
Steelseries APEX M800
Logitech G303
Roccat HIRO

xeromist
Didn't you place the order through a 3rd party distributor/vendor? If so, ASUS won't be able to issue you a refund since the distributor has your money, not ASUS. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the situation and if so I apologize.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Didn't you place the order through a 3rd party distributor/vendor? If so, ASUS won't be able to issue you a refund since the distributor has your money, not ASUS. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the situation and if so I apologize.

i placed my order from the offical asus distributor in my country
if you go to asus website ans search my country you will find the company i ordered the monitor from

so i dont think there should be a problem refund me ...

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
Steelseries APEX M800
Logitech G303
Roccat HIRO