MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

At least here in North America a distributor is a separate entity. If we have issues with sales we have to deal with the vendor/distributor because ASUS doesn't have any influence over actual sales. The distributor chooses how many units to buy and who to sell to. I would guess that ASUS has a similar arrangement with distributors worldwide. So I don't think it works the way you are hoping...but I could be wrong. So be prepared that ASUS may not be able to help but I wish you the best of luck! Hopefully the distributor will just get the panel in stock and send yours out.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

ROG Guru: White Belt Array nircc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xeromist View Post
    At least here in North America a distributor is a separate entity. If we have issues with sales we have to deal with the vendor/distributor because ASUS doesn't have any influence over actual sales. The distributor chooses how many units to buy and who to sell to. I would guess that ASUS has a similar arrangement with distributors worldwide. So I don't think it works the way you are hoping...but I could be wrong. So be prepared that ASUS may not be able to help but I wish you the best of luck! Hopefully the distributor will just get the panel in stock and send yours out.
    please dont take me worng
    when they told me i can get the pg279q instead i was so happy
    leta do it! IPS 165hz and a new modele so probably less faults
    and i was so happy

but two weeks passed
    and now they want me to wait another month and a half!!!
    this is not a way to treat someone and not someone who paid 1.1k usd for the pg278q

so i hope asus would be able to help me
    FractalDesign Define R5~ Asus Maximus VII HERO~ i7-4790k@ 4.7 GHz. ~ GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming ~ 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 HZ. ~ Samsung 850EVO 1TB SSD ~ Asus CD/DVD reader/writer ~ Coolermaster V Series 1000W~ Noctua NH-D15+ Noctua NH-A14 FLX x3

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
    Steelseries APEX M800
    Logitech G303
    Roccat HIRO

Ex-employee Array

Hi Nir,

As we discussed over private messaging, we already have people looking into the case. Rest assured we will do what we can to find a solution for you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
    Bahz

ROG Guru: White Belt Array nircc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Hi Nir,

As we discussed over private messaging, we already have people looking into the case. Rest assured we will do what we can to find a solution for you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
    Bahz
    Hey Bahz

as i said its hard for me to "Relax" and such because they have promised me so much within the last month and they just lied to me
    unless i called > fight with them and yelled for 30minutes on the phone only then they "moved" things

but i trust you!
    and also i guess the people you talked with in israel are not the ones that i spoke with

so i hope to hear some good news soon so i can end this story and get back to normal life
    FractalDesign Define R5~ Asus Maximus VII HERO~ i7-4790k@ 4.7 GHz. ~ GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming ~ 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 HZ. ~ Samsung 850EVO 1TB SSD ~ Asus CD/DVD reader/writer ~ Coolermaster V Series 1000W~ Noctua NH-D15+ Noctua NH-A14 FLX x3

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
    Steelseries APEX M800
    Logitech G303
    Roccat HIRO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2