cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load ASUS dowload site

JimmyH
Level 10
I have just completed a new build with a M8H. When I went looking for the latest drivers on the ASUS support page, it will not open. It does not matter whether I try the Aussie page or the US page.

Is there a link I do not know about?
5 REPLIES 5

JimmyH
Level 10
Does anyone have access to the Support Site?

AtlasMinor
Level 8
I have access to http://www.asus.com/US/

I had this issue about3 weeks ago when i was doing my pray to (RNG) god i hope my models next on the update list type of browsing to see official release of Win10 drivers.

I just downloaded all the newest drivers for Win-10 whish i needed most, not all running a AMD hybrid an the VGA drivers have changed 100% to Crimson:Edition which is way better improved, but anyways, try my link or /type in the address.

I think they update servers to load up the new drivers, long as its registered it should be located in the account page under Devices an clicking the Model should head straight to the support/download page

JimmyH
Level 10
No luck. I can access ASUS, view all the specs and everything on the pages, but it just spins looking for the support page.

If I choose 'Service' and support that way and type in my board, any board, it comes up with access denied.

I thought it was Windows 10 or my router, so I even tried my phone, same scenario.

I have no idea and are unable to update drivers.

toronto699
Level 13