cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happened to the drivers with sonic studio ui ?

TranceWave
Level 7
hi
Im just reinstalling windows 7 x64. So im going on the asus support site for get drivers.
But with surprise i have not found a driver with sonic studio UI. To be exact i cant find it for the others os too, windows 8.1 included.
what happened to the drivers with sonic studio UI ? "Standard" driver work good but It does not have noise gate function, that is very helpful.
Where can find it for windows 7 x64 ?

Sorry for my very bad english but it's not my language

EDIT: My sound card is Xonar phoebus solo
8 REPLIES 8

brkkab123
Level 7
They're apparently on the cd that came with our mobo's. I've got a Maximus VIII Hero, but I'm not gonna have all of my part's to put it together until April or May.
I have glanced through my manual and it states in it that all the Sonic software is on the cd that came with the mobo. Iguess Asus isn't planning on updating it.

brkkab123 wrote:
They're apparently on the cd that came with our mobo's. I've got a Maximus VIII Hero, but I'm not gonna have all of my part's to put it together until April or May.
I have glanced through my manual and it states in it that all the Sonic software is on the cd that came with the mobo. Iguess Asus isn't planning on updating it.

I apologize but, I forgot to specify my sound card model, Xonar phoebus solo. But im following your suggestion.. Im going to find cd,
I think it will take long time 😄

thanks a lot.

Tuoni
Level 7
TranceWave wrote:
hi
what happened to the drivers with sonic studio UI ?

Asus went back to the old style UI for the Phoebus to make Sonic Studio a Strix sound card series exclusive.
So you either have to try your luck with the driver provided on the CD which might not work depending on the version of the driver on the CD or just go with the old style UI.
Think i might have an old version of the driver with the Sonic Studio UI on my hard drive somewhere... would need to look.

Tuoni wrote:
Asus went back to the old style UI for the Phoebus to make Sonic Studio a Strix sound card series exclusive.
So you either have to try your luck with the driver provided on the CD which might not work depending on the version of the driver on the CD or just go with the old style UI.
Think i might have an old version of the driver with the Sonic Studio UI on my hard drive somewhere... would need to look.

Now I understand the reason. I hope asus change its idea but honestly I think it will be difficult.
Anyway, i found windows 8.1 driver with the sonic studio on my hard drive. it works in windows 7 as well.
I will keep it safe until I buy a new sound card.

TranceWave wrote:
Now I understand the reason. I hope asus change its idea but honestly I think it will be difficult.
Anyway, i found windows 8.1 driver with the sonic studio on my hard drive. it works in windows 7 as well.
I will keep it safe until I buy a new sound card.

Can you help me and send me the driver if I contact you on a private message?

Glasofruix
Level 8

Glasofruix wrote:
It's available here http://www.touslesdrivers.com/php/constructeurs/redirection.php?v_code=45610

You are the BEST!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!

Now, yes!!! Great sound and great Bass..

Sonic Studio Pro Rock's!!! :cool:

x7007
Level 7
So they've updated the UI ? Would you say the Xonar Phoebus with Sonic Radar Surround is better than the ZXR surround ?