cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G751jt geforce experience slow

Nemesis_Q
Level 7
I'm having problems with the load time for geforce experience. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix?
8 REPLIES 8

Tidbits
Level 9
It's a gforce thing. It happens on my G752 and my Macbook Pro (windows 10). The MSI one I had before it broke I didn't put Windows 10 on it so I am unsure of that one.

toronto699
Level 13
yes same very slow since I updated the NVidia driver and a new version of GeForce experience was installed

Thanks for the responses. I figured it was something like that but I'm new to PC gaming and was hoping i didn't break anything.

mikeflat27
Level 7
same here.maby 3-4 minutes to open....anybody know some solution for this??

mikeflat27 wrote:
same here.maby 3-4 minutes to open....anybody know some solution for this??

I guess we'll just have to wait for the next driver release and hope that it's fixed!
Asus ROG G751JT-T7115H
17.3" IPS, Intel i7-4720HQ, 16Gb RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX970m, 256Gb M.2 SSD + 1Tb SSHD

Dr4g0n36
Level 10
same here... G752VT

toronto699
Level 13
U can install a Beta version of G-Force Experience , that works fine , then install the fixed non beta version in the next driver release , their is a beta version option in G-Force Experience
Dr4 did u fix your sonic studio issue on your G752?

cuniac
Level 7
I just got a new 751JY and my app was also loading very slow. Right off the bat I want to say, while I love Nvidia products the geforce experience application sucks. badly. It can run grate but then it can stop loading, or in this case run slowly.

There is a fix, and it works for me everything it starts to mess up any of my Nvidia equipped computers. Uninstall the geforce experience, download it again from the NVidia website and reinstall it. Did this on my G751JY and now it works grate, for now... Had to do this on my gaming rig when it stopped opening after a driver update and it fixed it.