Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi Sergeyser,

Funny, Asus told you it is conflicts of I2C bus, but they told me that I have a defective board.
    Few days ago, I installed HWINFO for getting the system and CPU tempertures, I noticed that it caused ACPI errors and issues as AI Suite did.
    Which mean it is not just AI Suite 3 problem, seems all kind of monitoring tools having the same problem, but Asus should not leave it unmanaged, they should fix it as soon as they could.

ROG Member Array

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Mugencow View Post
    Hi Sergeyser,

Funny, Asus told you it is conflicts of I2C bus, but they told me that I have a defective board.
    Few days ago, I installed HWINFO for getting the system and CPU tempertures, I noticed that it caused ACPI errors and issues as AI Suite did.
    Which mean it is not just AI Suite 3 problem, seems all kind of monitoring tools having the same problem, but Asus should not leave it unmanaged, they should fix it as soon as they could.
    Same here I belive it's related to some conflict with the nvidia drivers. Ihave this iussue only when my VGA with its drivers are installed. if I uninstall nvidia drivers and use only my cpu and the built in vga ai suite is ok and the system works good. we'ìre not the only ones having this problem and belive me it's not related to hardware or we should consider that many z170 or maybe 1151 socket motherboards products are all bugged . Read what they write in one of the most popular site about this iussue . http://www.tomshardware.co.uk We're in 2016 this thread was started in 2015 but the problem seems still there. Please fix it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2