DamianStr
Level 8
Yup it's happens again our forum get spamd again by Asian
I found it realy annoying

It happens every day can he get ip ban our I always report that guy :l
12 REPLIES 12

toronto699
Level 13
yeah I report that to , its a bot , usually Korean Or China Bots , forum is under attack every day

Praz
Level 13
Hello

Spam removed.

Nate152
Praz to the rescue :), yeah the spam has been pretty bad these last couple days it usually starts around 9:30pm - 10:00pm eastern u.s. time. I don't know what they have against Asus or ROG this is a great place to be.

xeromist
DamianStr wrote:
Yup it's happens again our forum get spamd again by Asian
I found it realy annoying

It happens every day can he get ip ban our I always report that guy :l

It's not one guy, it's multiple bots connecting from different IP addresses so they are hard to ban. 😞
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Bahz
Level 12
We already kind of have a solution for the spam issue, I'm still waiting for our devs to implement the fix. Currently the Spam-O-Matic plugin is not able stop the bots from registering and spamming the forum.

Bahz wrote:
We already kind of have a solution for the spam issue, I'm still waiting for our devs to implement the fix. Currently the Spam-O-Matic plugin is not able stop the bots from registering and spamming the forum.

Ok that wouldy nice because the are spamming again 😄 now

sk2play
Level 13
They are the worst hackers ever
Corsair 500R Case, H110 Hydro, 1200AX PSU, Asus Maximus Hero VI MB, Intel 4770K CPU, Gigabyte GPU GV-N98TWF3OC-6GD, G-Skill Trident 2400MHz 32GB, Crucial M500 960GB SSD, Seagate 6TB HDD x2, Creative SBZ to Denon AVR-4311ci - Infinity Primus 5.1 w/Klipsch Sub XW-300d, HP ZR30w 30" S-IPS LCD, W10 64bit

Bahz
Level 12
New soluton officially implemented today, let's hope that from today onwards we'll see alot less of these *******s 😄

Nate152
That's some good news for sure, I think I'll put on my ROG party hat and do a little dance. 😄

Anyone care to join me?