Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 144
  1. #91
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylis View Post
    Yeah the laptop thing makes me wonder if he was referring to the first order number or something. however if they did recall the pg348q to fix something, while the delay is a tad aggravating I do think it is good that they are taking care of this before it becomes a problem. Wonder if TFTCentral brought something to ASUS' attention in the process of doing their review.

    If they did recall it, I am kind of curious what it was recalled for. Any info on this ASUS?
    This was me. The first order number I gave the representative was not for a laptop, so he was in fact talking about the PG348Q.

  2. #92
    New ROGer Array Xephvn PC Specs
    Xephvn PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VII Impact
    ProcessorI7-4790k
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb 2400mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus Matrix Platinum 980 Ti
    MonitorPG278Q
    Storage #1Intel 730 480 GB SSD
    Storage #2Sandisk Ultra II 1 TB SSD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i
    CaseBitfenix Prodigy
    Power SupplyCorsair AX760
    Keyboard Blackwidow Chroma
    Mouse Zowie ZA12
    Headset Beats Pro
    Mouse Pad Steelseries Qck Heavy
    OS Windows 10 Pro

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by xxthe_remedyxx View Post
    Don't get your hopes up people. After MUCH back and forth with Amazon, they gave me a firm delivery date of April 19th. Check out my posts on Reddit. ASUS DOES NOT respond to ANY queries over Twitter, Instagram, or any other public facing forum. They are on radio silence and are ignoring the customers that pre-ordered their product. SHAME ON YOU ASUS! SHAME.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ultrawidema...available_via/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ultrawidema..._preorders_on/

    Such bs, placed my order literally 2 minutes after the preorder went up on feb 26th and still paying 1426, no upgrade to one day shipping, no extension of my prime membership. Bouta call Amazon up after my class ends and complain my ass off

  3. #93
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by Xephvn View Post
    Such bs, placed my order literally 2 minutes after the preorder went up on feb 26th and still paying 1426, no upgrade to one day shipping, no extension of my prime membership. Bouta call Amazon up after my class ends and complain my ass off
    That's exactly what I did, complained my ass off and they caved. You HAVE to keep on top of them. YOU'RE the customer. Without YOU they wouldn't be in business and treating people like this is unacceptable. I'm looking at YOU TOO ASUS!

  4. #94
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    36

    I talked to an amazon rep. They didn't really know what was wrong and the rep didn't even realize the monitor isn't on the site anymore, but my order is still in the system. After about 5 mins of discussion, I point blank asked if they would be willing to upgrade me to free one-day shipping and the rep agreed. As long as you are nice but firm on your position about this being a confusing and frustrating situation, you should get a similar result. Hope that helps!

  5. #95
    ROG Enthusiast Array Slitzerikai PC Specs
    Slitzerikai PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Origin EON-17
    MotherboardROG Rampage V Extreme
    Processori7-5930K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws 4 3000 MHz 4GB (32GB)
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 780 6GB SC
    Graphics Card #2EVGA 780 6GB SC
    Storage #1Crucial 1TB SSD
    Storage #2Seagate 4TB SSHD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i GTX
    CaseCooler Master HAF Stacker 935 + 915R + 915F
    Power SupplyThermaltake 1350W
    Keyboard Logitech G510
    Mouse Logitech G600
    Headset Logitech G35
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    Headset/Speakers Logitech 5.1 + Vizio 40" 5.1 Soundbar (wireless sub)
    OS Windows 10 Professional
    Network RouterNetgear Nighthawk X6 R8000
    Accessory #1 Logitech G13
    Slitzerikai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Xephvn View Post
    Such bs, placed my order literally 2 minutes after the preorder went up on feb 26th and still paying 1426, no upgrade to one day shipping, no extension of my prime membership. Bouta call Amazon up after my class ends and complain my ass off
    Pre-orders.. or rather 'temporarily out of stock' orders, actually went up on Feb. 25th. ^_~ (I happened to be refreshing the page every so often on my bored whims between CoD games)

    I guess though, I might need to complain once again to Amazon to see if there's anything to be done to cheapen things... But the issue I have with doing that is... It's not Amazon's fault.
    I don't like yelling at someone who has nothing to do with the problem.
    This problem is entirely and completely ASUS. ASUS is the one keeping everyone in the dark. ASUS is the company causing the problems with it's customers. ASUS is the one that is STILL saying NOTHING to it's LOYAL customers and is instead secretly recalling everything being sent out to the US, apparently...


    @Xephvn: As stated above, is it really Amazon's fault for any of this? I mean, if it were ASUS losing money, I'd be happily complaining my merry ass off for having put in the order and waited this long, watching like a hawk just at a chance to get this stupid thing... But it'll be Amazon that loses money on it, if they do indeed offer a discount in any way.
    That's just Amazon trying to keep a customer happy because of what ASUS is doing to them!

    ~le sigh~ ASUS... You're making me want to turn away from ROG entirely. -.-
    I'm reminded of opening up my Rampage V and laughing at the misspellings on the sticker covering the CPU slot... now I'm wondering if they're laughing at us!

  6. #96
    New ROGer Array Xephvn PC Specs
    Xephvn PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VII Impact
    ProcessorI7-4790k
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb 2400mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus Matrix Platinum 980 Ti
    MonitorPG278Q
    Storage #1Intel 730 480 GB SSD
    Storage #2Sandisk Ultra II 1 TB SSD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i
    CaseBitfenix Prodigy
    Power SupplyCorsair AX760
    Keyboard Blackwidow Chroma
    Mouse Zowie ZA12
    Headset Beats Pro
    Mouse Pad Steelseries Qck Heavy
    OS Windows 10 Pro

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Slitzerikai View Post
    Pre-orders.. or rather 'temporarily out of stock' orders, actually went up on Feb. 25th. ^_~ (I happened to be refreshing the page every so often on my bored whims between CoD games)

    I guess though, I might need to complain once again to Amazon to see if there's anything to be done to cheapen things... But the issue I have with doing that is... It's not Amazon's fault.
    I don't like yelling at someone who has nothing to do with the problem.
    This problem is entirely and completely ASUS. ASUS is the one keeping everyone in the dark. ASUS is the company causing the problems with it's customers. ASUS is the one that is STILL saying NOTHING to it's LOYAL customers and is instead secretly recalling everything being sent out to the US, apparently...


    @Xephvn: As stated above, is it really Amazon's fault for any of this? I mean, if it were ASUS losing money, I'd be happily complaining my merry ass off for having put in the order and waited this long, watching like a hawk just at a chance to get this stupid thing... But it'll be Amazon that loses money on it, if they do indeed offer a discount in any way.
    That's just Amazon trying to keep a customer happy because of what ASUS is doing to them!

    ~le sigh~ ASUS... You're making me want to turn away from ROG entirely. -.-
    I'm reminded of opening up my Rampage V and laughing at the misspellings on the sticker covering the CPU slot... now I'm wondering if they're laughing at us!

    Looked at my order and your right preorders did go up feb 25th. I agree Amazon isn't at fault here, but this guy gets 200 bucks off his monitor as well as the one day shipping and prime extension. Amazon should give that to everyone that preordered. Obviously they won't since they do this stuff on a case by case basis, but Ima be pissed if I don't get a discount or one day shipping. Not mad at the homie, he was smart.

  7. #97
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by Xephvn View Post
    Looked at my order and your right preorders did go up feb 25th. I agree Amazon isn't at fault here, but this guy gets 200 bucks off his monitor as well as the one day shipping and prime extension. Amazon should give that to everyone that preordered. Obviously they won't since they do this stuff on a case by case basis, but Ima be pissed if I don't get a discount or one day shipping. Not mad at the homie, he was smart.
    It wasn't easy, trust me. Many hours on the phone and chat/email. If you have the time to invest, then I suggest doing it. You can always cancel your order if you're not happy as well.

  8. #98
    ROG Enthusiast Array Slitzerikai PC Specs
    Slitzerikai PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Origin EON-17
    MotherboardROG Rampage V Extreme
    Processori7-5930K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws 4 3000 MHz 4GB (32GB)
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 780 6GB SC
    Graphics Card #2EVGA 780 6GB SC
    Storage #1Crucial 1TB SSD
    Storage #2Seagate 4TB SSHD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i GTX
    CaseCooler Master HAF Stacker 935 + 915R + 915F
    Power SupplyThermaltake 1350W
    Keyboard Logitech G510
    Mouse Logitech G600
    Headset Logitech G35
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    Headset/Speakers Logitech 5.1 + Vizio 40" 5.1 Soundbar (wireless sub)
    OS Windows 10 Professional
    Network RouterNetgear Nighthawk X6 R8000
    Accessory #1 Logitech G13
    Slitzerikai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    27

    It's nice being in a state without tax on Amazon...
    10% off my order, totalling 1169.99
    Also, my CSR couldn't find any such indication of "April 18th" in their systems.. so... I can't help wondering if that's just another pile of guesswork...

    Either way... I still hold the blame on ASUS... >.>
    Last edited by Slitzerikai; 03-08-2016 at 10:52 PM.

  9. #99
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    46

    They need to tell us what the hell is going on. The lack of transparency is astounding. I expected a lot more from ASUS given how good they have been in the past.

    Especially since there is always the option of going with the X34.

  10. #100
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylis View Post
    They need to tell us what the hell is going on. The lack of transparency is astounding. I expected a lot more from ASUS given how good they have been in the past.

    Especially since there is always the option of going with the X34.
    If you guys are upset about the lack of information on ASUS' part, head on over to social media like I did and let them know. I sent them Tweets, Instagram and Facebook messages but all have gone unanswered. The more people to complain, the better the chance of a response.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •