Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array Slitzerikai PC Specs
    Slitzerikai PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Origin EON-17
    MotherboardROG Rampage V Extreme
    Processori7-5930K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws 4 3000 MHz 4GB (32GB)
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 780 6GB SC
    Graphics Card #2EVGA 780 6GB SC
    Storage #1Crucial 1TB SSD
    Storage #2Seagate 4TB SSHD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i GTX
    CaseCooler Master HAF Stacker 935 + 915R + 915F
    Power SupplyThermaltake 1350W
    Keyboard Logitech G510
    Mouse Logitech G600
    Headset Logitech G35
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    Headset/Speakers Logitech 5.1 + Vizio 40" 5.1 Soundbar (wireless sub)
    OS Windows 10 Professional
    Network RouterNetgear Nighthawk X6 R8000
    Accessory #1 Logitech G13

If anyone is curious about either of these monitors, send me a message!
    >>THREAD HERE<<

ROG Member Array

Just got off the chat support with amazon they will be receiving stock for the asus pg348q on April 2nd! You should contact them to see if you will be getting your item for that shipment/batch.
    I7 6700k , Corsair H110i GT Liquid Cooler , Corsair AX860i PSU , Corsair platinum dominator 16gb DDR 4 3200, Asus Strix Oc 980ti , Asus MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA , Samsung 950 PRO 256GB's M.2 SSD

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggyjeff View Post
    Just got off the chat support with amazon they will be receiving stock for the asus pg348q on April 2nd! You should contact them to see if you will be getting your item for that shipment/batch.
    I really hope I am in this batch, I missed the last batch by about 3 hours and the waiting has been killing me (put a bit of a hiatus on game playing till I get it). ><

ROG Member Array

they told me I would be receiving mine on April 12th and I ordered mine on February 27th just to give you an idea but then again i have been contacting them every week to 10 days complaining and trying to get info maybe they pushed my shipment date to the 12th because the amazon rep told me she left a specific note on my order yep same here i put my computer build on a halt atm trying to get this monitor / waiting for the tempered glass phanteks evolve case should be out by the 2nd week of april
    Last edited by Swaggyjeff; 04-02-2016 at 10:23 AM.
    I7 6700k , Corsair H110i GT Liquid Cooler , Corsair AX860i PSU , Corsair platinum dominator 16gb DDR 4 3200, Asus Strix Oc 980ti , Asus MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA , Samsung 950 PRO 256GB's M.2 SSD

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggyjeff View Post
    they told me I would be receiving mine on April 12th and I ordered mine on February 27th just to give you an idea but then again i have been contacting them every week to 10 days complaining and trying to get info maybe they pushed my shipment date to the 12th because the amazon rep told me she left a specific note on my order yep same here i put my computer build on a halt atm trying to get this monitor / waiting for the tempered glass phanteks evolve case should be out by the 2nd week of april
    I was told the same thing in an email.

I basically contacted them to find out my "place in line" for my pre-order and there was a lost-in-translation effect going on.
    I started to get annoyed and wrote them an email instead.
    They responded with the following: " However, I checked with our inventory department and confirmed that we will have more stocks on April 11, 2016. so we will ship your item on April 12, 2016 and it will be surely delivered on April 13, 2016. So please wait for few more days."

Obviously it's possible that they may not have any control over this, or might have been confused again, but I"m remaining optimistic.

I hope you guys get yours soon!

ROG Member Array

My Response from Amazon

I got a different response from my inquiry to Amazon on when the item might be available.

"I have checked and found that this item is "recalled by manufacture". I am sorry but it is not possible for me to inform you that when exactly this item would be shipped as we have not received this item from the manufacturer. I can assure you that once this item would be available, I will immediately send you the confirmation email along with the estimated delivery date."

So clearly we're not all getting the same information. I didn't get my order in quite as early as some of you, which might explain the different response, but I did get it in before they removed the item from their website.

-Scott

ROG Enthusiast Array

Just spoke to a CSR at Amazon, they are now revising the in-stock date to May 12 - May 25th. I really think they are just guessing at this point.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by jadedzero View Post
    Just spoke to a CSR at Amazon, they are now revising the in-stock date to May 12 - May 25th. I really think they are just guessing at this point.
    Thanks for the updated information. It's a bit ridiculous that it's taking so long for these monitors to come out, especially since some people are receiving them; They're just being released in small batches or something. I see them popping up other sites occasionally, but they never stay there long. I'd prefer to keep my order at Amazon, but they're sure taking their time releasing them. I may contact them as well and see if I get a similar response.

-Scott

ROG Enthusiast Array

I broke down and got an Acer X34 today from my local MicroCenter. It was on sale and they had a March 2016 build date in stock.

I took a chance and it's perfect. No dead pixels, no backlight bleed except for normal IPS glow and it overclocks to 100hz like no problem.

No Coil Whine or scan lines etc. I will repost if any issues creep up, but for now, I am very happy. Good luck to everyone who is waiting for the PG348Q.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by jadedzero View Post
    I broke down and got an Acer X34 today from my local MicroCenter. It was on sale and they had a March 2016 build date in stock.

I took a chance and it's perfect. No dead pixels, no backlight bleed except for normal IPS glow and it overclocks to 100hz like no problem.

No Coil Whine or scan lines etc. I will repost if any issues creep up, but for now, I am very happy. Good luck to everyone who is waiting for the PG348Q.
    I'm glad you went for the X34 instead of waiting for this paper launch. Hoping many more people follow suit.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast