Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 144
  1. #101
    ROG Enthusiast Array Slitzerikai PC Specs
    Slitzerikai PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Origin EON-17
    MotherboardROG Rampage V Extreme
    Processori7-5930K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws 4 3000 MHz 4GB (32GB)
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 780 6GB SC
    Graphics Card #2EVGA 780 6GB SC
    Storage #1Crucial 1TB SSD
    Storage #2Seagate 4TB SSHD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i GTX
    CaseCooler Master HAF Stacker 935 + 915R + 915F
    Power SupplyThermaltake 1350W
    Keyboard Logitech G510
    Mouse Logitech G600
    Headset Logitech G35
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    Headset/Speakers Logitech 5.1 + Vizio 40" 5.1 Soundbar (wireless sub)
    OS Windows 10 Professional
    Network RouterNetgear Nighthawk X6 R8000
    Accessory #1 Logitech G13
    Slitzerikai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by xxthe_remedyxx View Post
    If you guys are upset about the lack of information on ASUS' part, head on over to social media like I did and let them know. I sent them Tweets, Instagram and Facebook messages but all have gone unanswered. The more people to complain, the better the chance of a response.
    Already have in various places all to go completely ignored as well.

  2. #102
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylis View Post
    They need to tell us what the hell is going on. The lack of transparency is astounding. I expected a lot more from ASUS given how good they have been in the past.

    Especially since there is always the option of going with the X34.
    I had my order in on the 25th as well, and last Tuesday I said the hell with them as my local pc store got a shipment of new x34's in, so I went and got one for 1,100. I have had it a week now and all I can say is damn, I made the right choice. No blb, no dead pixels, and this being my first ips panel there is hardly any glow at all on a completely black screen. It also OC to 100hrz. If you go with acer, I can say you won't be disappointed, but with the quality of the screen, if you keep your order with amazon you should have no issues with the pg348q when you get it.

  3. #103
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane76 View Post
    I had my order in on the 25th as well, and last Tuesday I said the hell with them as my local pc store got a shipment of new x34's in, so I went and got one for 1,100. I have had it a week now and all I can say is damn, I made the right choice. No blb, no dead pixels, and this being my first ips panel there is hardly any glow at all on a completely black screen. It also OC to 100hrz. If you go with acer, I can say you won't be disappointed, but with the quality of the screen, if you keep your order with amazon you should have no issues with the pg348q when you get it.
    Happy for ya man! Hopefully people who pre-ordered cancel their ASUS orders and just go with the X34. The new January 2016 build are apparently excellent. ASUS, your CS has been falling off the map lately and your loyal fanbase is beginning to notice. Step your game up, there are a lot of choices out there.

  4. #104
    ROG Enthusiast Array mwe3302 PC Specs
    mwe3302 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1
    ProcessorINTEL I7 5930K
    Memory (part number)CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3200 DDR4
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITION
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITION
    MonitorASUS 27" IPS from bestbuy
    Storage #1SANDISK 240gb SSD from bestbuy
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR GTX H110 AIO
    CaseCORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D
    Power SupplyCORSIAR AX860i
    Keyboard LOGITECH
    Mouse LOGITECH MX
    mwe3302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Reputation
    13
    Posts
    64

    hello everyone, Update to amazon, I just now hung up the phone and the CSR on the other end informed me that they will be canceling everyones preorder on this item because they will not be receiving shipments of this item the PG348Q! I was so Pissed! they gave me 20% off the Acer X34 for all my trouble and they are not the one to blame what so ever. the X34 lists for $1,299.99 on amazon however when I was on the phone and he told me to click to order this we both noticed that the ship date was April 22! so he had me pic from another seller which was listed for $1,500.00 and Amazon said they would Honor the price they told me and gave me Next day shipping FREE. so altogether I am getting this X34 for $1,039.99! ......FU ASUS! if I could take my Asus Rampage V Extreme Motherboard out of my PC and ship it back to Newegg , trust me I would. I am done with ASUS.
    Also, right before I called Amazon, I called up Asus and after being on Hold 20 long minutes and yes I watched the clock, I finally spoke with someone I could hardly even understand and he told me they don't sell ASUS products and I said what do you mean you have an ASUS STORE for the love of god! he would not even let me get a word in edgewise at all. he told me to take it up with Amazon where I placed the order. what the hell kind of Company is this anyway. all I wanted to know was why they are not releasing this Display to amazon or to the UNITED STATES for that mater and he Hung up on me, and I was very polite too. I hope that ASUS is reading this because you are going to loose a lot of customers at this rate. I wanted to tell them to go F@%k Them selves.
    I am sorry to be the Barer of bad news but do your selves a Favor and go order the ACER X34, I was looking so forward to the ASUS ROG swift PG348Q since they first brought it up a year or so ago and have been waiting so paitiently ever since. I myself will never buy another Asus Product I don't care how good it looks, sorry for any misspellings. Roger Wilco, over and out
    I7 5930k 6 core ,corsair Hydro series H110i GTX AIO Hydro CPU cooler, Corsair AX860i PSU, ASUS rampage V extreme/U3.1, Corsair
    platinum dominator 32gb DDR 4 3200, Nvidia geforce GTX 1080 x2 in SLI, Corsair obsidian 750D

  5. #105
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by mwe3302 View Post
    hello everyone, Update to amazon, I just now hung up the phone and the CSR on the other end informed me that they will be canceling everyones preorder on this item because they will not be receiving shipments of this item the PG348Q! I was so Pissed! they gave me 20% off the Acer X34 for all my trouble and they are not the one to blame what so ever. the X34 lists for $1,299.99 on amazon however when I was on the phone and he told me to click to order this we both noticed that the ship date was April 22! so he had me pic from another seller which was listed for $1,500.00 and Amazon said they would Honor the price they told me and gave me Next day shipping FREE. so altogether I am getting this X34 for $1,039.99! ......FU ASUS! if I could take my Asus Rampage V Extreme Motherboard out of my PC and ship it back to Newegg , trust me I would. I am done with ASUS.
    Also, right before I called Amazon, I called up Asus and after being on Hold 20 long minutes and yes I watched the clock, I finally spoke with someone I could hardly even understand and he told me they don't sell ASUS products and I said what do you mean you have an ASUS STORE for the love of god! he would not even let me get a word in edgewise at all. he told me to take it up with Amazon where I placed the order. what the hell kind of Company is this anyway. all I wanted to know was why they are not releasing this Display to amazon or to the UNITED STATES for that mater and he Hung up on me, and I was very polite too. I hope that ASUS is reading this because you are going to loose a lot of customers at this rate. I wanted to tell them to go F@%k Them selves.
    I am sorry to be the Barer of bad news but do your selves a Favor and go order the ACER X34, I was looking so forward to the ASUS ROG swift PG348Q since they first brought it up a year or so ago and have been waiting so paitiently ever since. I myself will never buy another Asus Product I don't care how good it looks, sorry for any misspellings. Roger Wilco, over and out
    Damn this is crazy. I'm going to initiate a chat with Amazon to see if they give me a different story.

    UPDATE 1 - CS says orders WILL NOT be cancelled without customer permission. I've asked to speak to a supervisor. Stay tuned.

    UPDATE 2 - Supervisor says item will be in stock soon and that they're in communication with ASUS. Orders WILL NOT be cancelled and items will go out as soon as ASUS decides to send the damn monitors to Amazon. It's all on ASUS, they're the ones holding everything up an they don't communicate a word to us.
    Last edited by xxthe_remedyxx; 03-09-2016 at 03:42 PM.

  6. #106
    ROG Enthusiast Array mwe3302 PC Specs
    mwe3302 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1
    ProcessorINTEL I7 5930K
    Memory (part number)CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3200 DDR4
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITION
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITION
    MonitorASUS 27" IPS from bestbuy
    Storage #1SANDISK 240gb SSD from bestbuy
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR GTX H110 AIO
    CaseCORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D
    Power SupplyCORSIAR AX860i
    Keyboard LOGITECH
    Mouse LOGITECH MX
    mwe3302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Reputation
    13
    Posts
    64

    how do they know they are going to be instock soon when they will not even communicate to Amazon let alone us? the CSR told me that Amazon would be canceling all orders because asus is not releaseing the monitors,
    Calling Amazon back

    :update #1 on hold for Supervisor at amazon
    update#2 the supervisor I just spoke with confirmed what the prior amazon CSR told me 15 minutes ago, that all preorders will be canceled because they will not begetting stock and have no idea when they will be, I read what you wrote to them xxthe and the person said that is false because they are not even showing any stock on their end at all
    Last edited by mwe3302; 03-09-2016 at 03:59 PM.
    I7 5930k 6 core ,corsair Hydro series H110i GTX AIO Hydro CPU cooler, Corsair AX860i PSU, ASUS rampage V extreme/U3.1, Corsair
    platinum dominator 32gb DDR 4 3200, Nvidia geforce GTX 1080 x2 in SLI, Corsair obsidian 750D

  7. #107
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by mwe3302 View Post
    how do they know they are going to be instock soon when they will not even communicate to Amazon let alone us? the CSR told me that Amazon would be canceling all orders because asus is not releaseing the monitors,
    Calling Amazon back

    :update #1 on hold for Supervisor at amazon
    update#2 the supervisor I just spoke with confirmed what the prior amazon CSR told me 15 minutes ago, that all preorders will be canceled because they will not begetting stock and have no idea when they will be, I read what you wrote to them xxthe and the person said that is false because they are not even showing any stock on their end at all
    Jesus what a cluster**** on ASUS' part. I feel bad for Amazon because they're getting the full blunt of the customers anger. If they would only give us some information. Ridiculous.

  8. #108
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    16

    I was talking to a CSR today they told me they are not going to cancel any orders they are only going to wait till they get the shipment to send it out to the people that have pre ordered the item

  9. #109
    ROG Enthusiast Array mwe3302 PC Specs
    mwe3302 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1
    ProcessorINTEL I7 5930K
    Memory (part number)CORSAIR DOMINATOR 3200 DDR4
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITION
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITION
    MonitorASUS 27" IPS from bestbuy
    Storage #1SANDISK 240gb SSD from bestbuy
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR GTX H110 AIO
    CaseCORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D
    Power SupplyCORSIAR AX860i
    Keyboard LOGITECH
    Mouse LOGITECH MX
    mwe3302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Reputation
    13
    Posts
    64

    hello Folks, well I received my Acer X34 today , it was Overnighted to me. I am not a reviewer I am just a regular Joe , has a Job, a wife , A mortgage etc. etc. etc. so there is quite a bit of BLB "Black Light Bleed" if you are sitting up close to it , I honestly don't know what I will do , if I will send it back to Amazon and try for another one? I just don't know yet, I don't really know much about BLB and how it will affect my Display or my play experience. I play EQ2 and I really don't notice it while playing that game. but on another note my wife and I bought a 27" IPS ASUS Monitor from bestbuy and the BLB on that is Horrid! it pretty much takes up the whole screen, , but this Acer is beautiful , I takes up a lot of desktop space but I was very awed at how it looks in game. any way that's my .02 maybe I will try the ASUS when it comes out , I said in an earlier post I was done with them though so time will tell.
    I7 5930k 6 core ,corsair Hydro series H110i GTX AIO Hydro CPU cooler, Corsair AX860i PSU, ASUS rampage V extreme/U3.1, Corsair
    platinum dominator 32gb DDR 4 3200, Nvidia geforce GTX 1080 x2 in SLI, Corsair obsidian 750D

  10. #110
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    46

    I Imagine the fiasco with the PG279Q has ASUS going over these with a fine toothed comb. Or at least I hope that is the case. I can wait if it means a near guarantee of a perfect monitor.

    Though I WISH ASUS would let us know something, give us a heads up. Their patient customers.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •