Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 144
  1. #21
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    It's now been pushed back to the 26th, yay acer!

  2. #22
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    46

    Quote Originally Posted by GlassWizzard View Post
    It's now been pushed back to the 26th, yay acer!
    If it was indeed pushed back to the 26th I can only hope that it is because they are taking QC very seriously.

  3. #23
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylis View Post
    I can only hope that it is because they are taking QC very seriously.
    Yeah, like they always do *chuckle chuckle*

  4. #24
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    29

    I found a seller in the Middle East who claims to have units available. I placed the order and it should be here within a couple of days. I will update you guys accordingly

  5. #25
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    46

    Quote Originally Posted by bajs1988 View Post
    I found a seller in the Middle East who claims to have units available. I placed the order and it should be here within a couple of days. I will update you guys accordingly
    Sounds suspect being so far from being a suspect area for these things, though keep us posted about how it goes. Hopefully this means everyone will be selling them soon.

    Is it a site or just some random shop in the middle east you called up or something?

  6. #26
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    29

    PG348Q 34 inch curved g sync release date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylis View Post
    Sounds suspect being so far from being a suspect area for these things, though keep us posted about how it goes. Hopefully this means everyone will be selling them soon.

    Is it a site or just some random shop in the middle east you called up or something?
    No it's a site I've ordered from them before, got my PG279Q from there. I'm guessing they got their stock early and are just selling it as it comes or something. In any case I will know for sure once it's shipped in a couple of days.

  7. #27
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    29

    Small update, my order just shipped so it should be here in 2-3 days.

  8. #28
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    46

    Whats the return policy of the site. Well basically whats their policy on getting another one if the current one has too much BLB or dead pixels or something? or is that something that ASUS handles themselves?

  9. #29
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    29

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylis View Post
    Whats the return policy of the site. Well basically whats their policy on getting another one if the current one has too much BLB or dead pixels or something? or is that something that ASUS handles themselves?
    Honestly not sure what their dead pixel or BLB policy is, it states 1 year warranty and I have a week or so if I want to return it for a refund. But j would have to pay for shipping. Hopefully I get a good unit dead pixels I can't stand BLB I can live with yo a certain extent. Once it's here I'll create a separate topic to answer any questions related to the monitor.

  10. #30
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    36

    With the problems that people have been having with the Au Optronics panels. I wouldn't buy this monitor or the Acer version without free refund shipping. Just my two cents.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •