ROG Member Array

Installing New firmware problems ROG Front Base ?

Hi guys, hopefully someone here will be able to help out with this issue i am having.

I bought a ROG front base (V40) to my computer, running a maximus vii formula MB.
    I connected it to my pc following the instructions and it worked instantly. just what i wanted.

A while ago i was having some issues with the audio on my pc, and in the mist of this i accidently
    deleted the firmware for the ROG front base! The thing went black, and i have tried absolutely everything to get it going again!

I have tried to install a new firmware, but i can not seem to get contact with the front base. at least that is the message i am getting.
    The sceen on the front base has light/power, looks like a anime drawing or something.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151204_174602.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	53961

It is getting power, but i cant seem to get this thing going again, any tips ?

The option is to buy a new one, and i am not keen on spending 100$ on a new one
    Last edited by Wee323; 12-04-2015 at 04:48 PM. Reason: added photo

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Wee323 View Post
    Hi guys, hopefully someone here will be able to help out with this issue i am having.

I bought a ROG front base (V40) to my computer, running a maximus vii formula MB.
    I connected it to my pc following the instructions and it worked instantly. just what i wanted.

A while ago i was having some issues with the audio on my pc, and in the mist of this i accidently
    deleted the firmware for the ROG front base! The thing went black, and i have tried absolutely everything to get it going again!

I have tried to install a new firmware, but i can not seem to get contact with the front base. at least that is the message i am getting.
    The sceen on the front base has light/power, looks like a anime drawing or something.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151204_174602.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	53961

It is getting power, but i cant seem to get this thing going again, any tips ?

The option is to buy a new one, and i am not keen on spending 100$ on a new one
    Are you using windows 7 ?
    If not, try get back to windows 7 and use the latest firmware update tool (FRONTBASE_1.01.17).

https://www.asus.com/Motherboard-Acc...Desk_Download/

ROG Member Array

I used to have Win 7, when this first happened.
    i have tried the same things in both win 7 and win 10. ill just buy a new one, hopefully ill still have a job next year