cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

software that came with asus to switch color scheme for eye protection

leonight
Level 7
what is that software that came with asus to switch color scheme for eye protection

i did a clean install of windows and now i don't know where to find that eye care switcher app
15 REPLIES 15

Clintlgm
Level 14
Hmm are you talking about Splendid Asus Support downloads. It will be in the Utilities section

Otherwise right click desk top and personalize
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:
Hmm are you talking about Splendid Asus Support downloads. It will be in the Utilities section

getting this error

try right click run as administrator. have you updated all your other drivers including Chipset, IRST, IME, VIDEO, sounds like your having a conflict with one of the MS supplies drivers?
Its best to download them all drivers and then disconnect from the internet completely then install all drivers. This is the only way to prevent MS from installing there own version of your drivers.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:

Same problem/error, how to install it?Help me please

Gps3dx
Level 12
I previously encountered this issue: note the error "could not find ICM" bla bla....
the ICM are the "color" profile files that comes with the setup files.
The latest Splendid app/exe update doesn't necessary include the ICM for your own laptop model.
Thus, to solve it -> download from asus an old version splendid from the support page dedicated to YOUR ROG MODEL -> extract the ICM files from the OLD setup -> put them in the ICM folder of the LATEST Splendid setup folder ( where some other ICM files found I.E "/data/ColorTable") -> delete any other ICM files that came with the NEWER Splendid-> then run as Admin to install latest Splendid app.
Asus G751JT
Samsung EVO 850 120GB + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Cleaned installed Win 10 HOME
My Guides:

• [POST=538713]ROG LAPTOPS: COMPLETE DRIVER LIST ![/POST]
  • [POST=538713]How to install windows 8/8.1/10 on any UEFI supported laptop the PROPER way[/POST]
  • [POST=538711]HOW TO (EASILY!) UPGRADE FROM WIN7 SP1/8.1 WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE UPGRADE PROCESS ITSELF ![/POST]
  • [POST=605307]HOW TO REMAP FN+KEY AND SPECIAL BUTTONS: "STEAM", "ROG" & "SHADOWPLAY"[/POST]
  • [POST=539663]Win 10 x64: SETUP USB @SUPERSPEED, NO HANG-UPS! | ACCELERATES USB 3.0/2.0 TRANSFER RATE SPEED TWICE![/POST]

Gps3dx wrote:
I previously encountered this issue: note the error "could not find ICM" bla bla....
the ICM are the "color" profile files that comes with the setup files.
The latest Splendid app/exe update doesn't necessary include the ICM for your own laptop model.
Thus, to solve it -> download from asus an old version splendid from the support page dedicated to YOUR ROG MODEL -> extract the ICM files from the OLD setup -> put them in the ICM folder of the LATEST Splendid setup folder ( where some other ICM files found I.E "/data/ColorTable") -> delete any other ICM files that came with the NEWER Splendid-> then run as Admin to install latest Splendid app.

there is no older version

https://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks/ROG-GL752VW/HelpDesk_Download/

leonight wrote:
there is no older version
https://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks/ROG-GL752VW/HelpDesk_Download/

I can see that now...you're right..
Asus screw up the GL752 ( both models ) download file of Splendid...
One model one contains ICM files for P552SJ/P552SA/P452SJ/P452SA ( i.e Splendid_Win10_64_VER3110001 ),
and the other for the ICM files for X555 (Splendid_Win10_64_VER3130004)....
that is pure case for "GOOD JOB ASUS !!!":mad:

Only if you can get your ICM files from other GL752 owner ( They can pick it from C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Splendid\icm ) - you'll be able to install it.
It would help somewhat to contact asus and ask them to update the GL752 download page with the right Splendid installation ( with ICM files for this specific model ) - but I think community help might be faster...
Asus G751JT
Samsung EVO 850 120GB + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Cleaned installed Win 10 HOME
My Guides:

• [POST=538713]ROG LAPTOPS: COMPLETE DRIVER LIST ![/POST]
  • [POST=538713]How to install windows 8/8.1/10 on any UEFI supported laptop the PROPER way[/POST]
  • [POST=538711]HOW TO (EASILY!) UPGRADE FROM WIN7 SP1/8.1 WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE UPGRADE PROCESS ITSELF ![/POST]
  • [POST=605307]HOW TO REMAP FN+KEY AND SPECIAL BUTTONS: "STEAM", "ROG" & "SHADOWPLAY"[/POST]
  • [POST=539663]Win 10 x64: SETUP USB @SUPERSPEED, NO HANG-UPS! | ACCELERATES USB 3.0/2.0 TRANSFER RATE SPEED TWICE![/POST]

yeah i emailed them about a week ago yet to hear anything back

Any news? i am having trouble running splendid file. i am always getting icm message.