New ROGer Array

Angry GX860 - Shift and Alt

Hi guys,
    I have a problem with Asus GX860 Gaming Mice: The issue is that i cannot assign to my side mouse buttons to keyboard Shift and Alt - in asus software it goes smoothly - Shift/Alt is correctly assigned but in games or in Notepad/Word none of these keys are recognizable (nor single press or press and hold). If I assign other keys e.g. 1 or 2 or 3 etc. it works like a charm.

I've bought the gaming mouse for the additional key modifiers - so alt shift and ctrl are essential for me.
    Any ideas how to solve this matter?

Im using windows 10
    Last edited by diablosii; 12-05-2015 at 02:19 PM.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

I think the mouse macro is 1KRO so you can only use one assigned key at a time. Also with a lot of mouse macro softwares can't be assigned to work like the keys on keyboard, for example keys like: alt, ctrl, shift, and etc. Didn't work for a few previous mice I owned that had macro recording capabilities.

New ROGer Array

Hi,
    Thanks for response - I was able to get this to work correctly by using non stock software - so it is possible

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

That's good to know thanks for sharing. If possible please also share the 3rd party software you're using that works.