cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLVED: G752VT Driver request, Splendid Utility and Realtek Audio with Sonic Studio

Dr4g0n36
Level 10
In order of the last thread that i've started, i'm searching a good soul that can upload to me the Splendid Utility and Realtek Audio with Sonic Studio that are in the ASUS driver folder that comes with new notebook. Unfortunately the driver version of this 2 zip downloaded from ASUS support page are incompatible/old/wrong version. Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot.

EDIT: SOLUTION FOUND, GO HERE
35 REPLIES 35

toronto699
Level 13

I'm assuming that because even if every passage i've made was with uninstall, clean folder/stuffs and reboot, every driver downloaded from G750/G751/G752 page, for Windows 8.1 or 10 (x64) do this:

• Splendid Utility "unable to find ICM profile" ; stop installing, rollback.
  • Realtek Audio Driver install, but when i go to the Sonic Studio Section even i the button is present, pressing it didn't nothing (no sonic studio folder in realtek program folder)

NB: the older drivers was a "natural" second chance, after original driver didn't do the right work. I've also downloaded a realtek package for ROG motherboard, extracting sonic studio folder, but it stop installation sayng that i've incompatible hardware. Thats why i'm searching the package that comes with notebook.

blastashes
Level 7
gotta change that to a halo 5 wallpaper 😄

Oddly enough i ordered my g752vt from XoticPC and i have the realtek drivers but i dont have a sonic studio folder either and i get the same interface as you do when opening up the realtek audio manager.
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be intentionally not included idk.

I dont even know what sonicstudio is, is it something important because if so i'll just jump on the bandwagon and hope to find results for getting it along with u lol...

blastashes wrote:
gotta change that to a halo 5 wallpaper 😄

Oddly enough i ordered my g752vt from XoticPC and i have the realtek drivers but i dont have a sonic studio folder either and i get the same interface as you do when opening up the realtek audio manager.
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be intentionally not included idk.

I dont even know what sonicstudio is, is it something important because if so i'll just jump on the bandwagon and hope to find results for getting it along with u lol...

Here's what is sonic studio 2: 54024

toronto699
Level 13
Sonic Studio & Sonic Radar

ASUS developed Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar for the ROG G752. Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar give you immersive gaming audio. Sonic Studio provides high quality gaming audio, as well as improved streaming and audio recording for perfect voice pickup and noise reduction. Sonic Radar helps you detect opponents through an on-screen overlay that shows the relative position of gunshots, footsteps and other in-game sound effects.
I don't understand Why A Full Featured Sonic Studio did not install when u used the G752 drivers from the driver page and both Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar should be included on a New G752

That's why i'm posting here. original asus drivers downloaded from support page ( .7599 and .7647) don't have sonic folder inside it! have Maxxdialog, that was G750/751 technology. I've contacted support about 5/6 times but seems to don't understand the problem. Here's a screen between G752 driver and Maximus folder (and even if i manually run the installer, it says that i can't install due to hardware lack):

I suggest you PM cl-albert for assistance perhaps he can help you sort this out.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Yes, you and Toronto are very active 😉 i've sent a PM to Akane, let's wait...

Dr4g0n36
Level 10
Come on guys...no one with G752 and five minutes to load a driver?