cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai suite 3 release

Janne-71
Level 7
Hi, i have beta version of recent AI suite 3 that is now released, worth of installing the release version ? I installed beta maybe 3 weeks ago. Wonder has anything changed since then.
8 REPLIES 8

Janne-71
Level 7
Eh...nobody knows? Chino? Is it worth installing the release AI3 instead of month old beta version?

Janne-71 wrote:
Eh...nobody knows? Chino? Is it worth installing the release AI3 instead of month old beta version?

Yes, it's more stable.

Legolas
Level 9
Sure, why not. Go ahead and download it.
There is V1.01.28:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/utils/AISuite3_Win7-81-10_M8RIEHG_V10128.zip
Sincerely,
Legolas

Arron
Level 7
Can anyone that was experiencing the AIsuite shutdown issue confirm whether this release solves the problem completely?

Arron wrote:
Can anyone that was experiencing the AIsuite shutdown issue confirm whether this release solves the problem completely?

No Its not! When exiting always crashes

Janne-71
Level 7
For me the shutdown problem is fixed in this version, it fixed already in beta actually. I recommend installing it and running 5-way optimization again. Strange thing is it overclocked my cpu lower this time...4.3ghz while it was at 4.5 in last version.

With this version of aisuite and latest bios it seems my problems are gone now. About time too.

One more thing to say...to ssd users, i still have some problems if i use samsung OS ssd supporting power plan profiles. When i use Windows 10 balanced profile it works as it should.

It seems to be better the less Extra asus software you install, for example i uninstalled all i didn't need and suprise
surprise, my problems with geforce experience disappeared. This Morning i read from geforce forums that asus gamefirst conflicts with geforce experience so i guess that did it. Aisuite 3 i only installed the parts i really i need.

InfernoStorm
Level 10
I checked and it seems to be fixed now. Cartoon, what do you mean when exiting that it crashes??

What i ment is that when i right click exit program from the notification area it says "this program stop responded and needs to close" error. All the settings though in AI3 remain.